A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Stomping mudholes huh? Whatever MulletMan....lol BTW, I hate Nascar.

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

You went there!! LMAO!!!

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Yeah, he went there... but he also pulls for UNC so I wouldn't put much stock in his opinions!

"Puttin my mud-boots on, combing the mullet, and getting ready to fire up the trans-am."

4. bchcrsr

bchcrsr Well-Known Member

I've lived in Jo Co all my life and ain't never heard of "walking it dry". I guess Four Oaks ain't back woods enough.

5. Redneck Rich

I've always said "stompin it dry" but I reckon it holds the same value.

BTW- I've been through Four Oaks... trust me, it's backwoods enough! lol

6. turtlepits

I have. Four Oaks isn't really the woods....lol Depends on how old you are!
    I grew up in Coats, now that's the woods!

7. bchcrsr

when i say back woods, i mean when i was growing up they had one stop light, of course now they have a big 3 stoplights. Yes, if you are from Coats, now that is back woods. And i means WOODS.....lol

8. Redneck Rich

Coats huh? I'll bet you've borrowed a sleeveless flannel shirt from your girl a time or two! lol

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Don't forget to close the door to the trailer when your leave too........lol.

10. bchcrsr

Don't be talking too much smack about the almighty Tarheels, we might have go stompin in the mud, even on a holiday weekend.

11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

It may take some time for him since he's a NC State fan. You know their on dial-up.

12. bchcrsr

OMG, not a state fan. I'm getting ready to loose my lunch. As my 9 yr old sings Duke is puke and the team i hate is NC State.

13. Redneck Rich

Pretty funny, even for a Tarheel. Didn't know they had short buses at UNC but I shoulda figured.

Actually I have no claim to either team, I just know how folks get when ya poke fun at their team. I'm the only NC-born redneck that you'll ever meet that doesn't enjoy college sports. I'm also one of the few rednecks that loved NHL hockey long before the Canes ever came along. Guess I musta fell out of the trailer at an early age and bumped my mullet.

Keep laying it on brotha, I got thick skin. This is fun!

14. turtlepits

NO, I'm NOT a redneck...... just a country girl!

Anyone really know where the "redneck" phrase came from?? I do!

15. Redneck Rich

I gotta admit and appologize... I thought Turtlepits woulda been a guy's screen name. Can ya forgive a newbie?

... and I'd love to hear where redneck came from!

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Dude, I'm messing with ya. I didn't ride a short bus and I didn't attend UNC.>>>GASP. Btw, I fell in love with the Canes in 97. I attended Icecap games before that too. To me hockey is the best sport to watch live.

17. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Is this a redneck brawl going on here :jester:

18. turtlepits

No prob. Redneck came from the coal miners in WVA/ VA who wore Red handkerchiefs(sp)
    around their necks when fighting against the Union.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Yeah, he went there... but he also pulls for UNC so I wouldn't put much stock in his opinions!

:cheers: :lol::lol::lol:

20. Redneck Rich

We've reached the begining of a long freindship pal! I attended the every Caps home game for YEARS. I gotta say, I miss buying seats on the glass for 10 bucks, don't you?

Back then I was a Rangers fan (not proud of it now) but I finally came to terms and fell in love with the Canes in '99.

Hockey- No sport like it!