A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm from Vermont. They trained at the University of Vermont. :) Go Cats! (UVM's hockey team)

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I've gotta drink 32 oz. of water by noon today for an ultrasound, don't think I can do it! Good think I woke up early, I'll need a headstart...

3. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

This is what I'm thinking today.
    Why don't some people act their age, not their IQ, but then again this could be difficult for some because the two match. It's a sad sight when a grown adult throws a temper tantrum like a four year old would, but then again there may be matching the intelligence level of said four year old.
    The two half brain cells they have might not make one full brain cell.
    :lol:
    I feel so much better.

4. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

You can do it! CHUG CHUG CHUG! :hurray:

5. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Go DMJ Go DMJ....You can do It :hurray:

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Is somebody prego?!?

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

NO!!

Been having pains in my side for about a month, and have had chronic kidney problems in the past, so getting ultrasound done to get that checked as well as ovaries.

8. Rostrawberry

Bite your tounge :mrgreen:

9. mnredsky

:shock:

10. Rostrawberry

Why are you shocked? was only j/k with ya

11. mnredsky

They don't have a "surprise" smiley ... :lol:

12. Rostrawberry

Oh....maybe we need to make one...lol

13. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Just a shout out to those that receive one every year. Check with your primary care physician, FluMist vaccine is available in some areas.:hurray:

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

thank you Kaci - thank you Rich...What can say...I 've become a fan of the locals! Just don't get me p*ssed. then it's alll NY....i do apologize for that, but it may be too far ingrained in me to turn off the accent when I am angry.
    ladies love country boys...lol - -but we gotta learn the lingo first.......

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you are so right about the ladies loving southern country boys, when my older brother transfered up to NY for his job, it blew his mind how the women just loved for him to talk and were so shocked when he opened doors, etc for them. He was married so he didn't get to enjoy the attention for it full extent but he got a kick out of it:)

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Random thought #1: All this water-drinking is making me have to pee, and I've gotta hold it for at least another 2 hours!! OMG!!

Random thought #2: My son was born and raised in Garner, NC, so why does he have a Boston accent? It cracks me up!!

17. Rostrawberry

Well, Good Luck and I hope everything goes well for ya :)

18. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

19. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Is that southern gentleman a poster on this board.....cause I know of one person on 40/42 who says that quite often!!!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol:I heard an expression the other day that about had me rolling on the floor.

It was absolutely pouring rain where I was at in VA, and my aunt says "It's raining like a cow #$%^&* on a flat rock."

I was in tears!! :lol: :lol: