Sarah Palin VP Pick?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Redneck Rich, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Me while reading up on her.

Sounds like she is one TOUGH LADY... She really blew the whistle on the GOP old guards, Big Oil...and such up in AK.

WOW!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So far, I like her. We shall see!

3. steelie

steelie Well-Known Member

And two years more experience than Obama running a government entity...

4. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

If his choice as a running mate is any indication of his decision making ability ...he's not ready to be president.

5. Vociferous

Vociferous Guest

She doesn't go against big oil, she's in bed with big oil, literally. Her husband is a field driller for BP in the Alaskan North Slope. She's a huge supporter of drilling in the ANWR which the big oil companies have been longing to do for years. Please - anyone in Alaska will be shills for big oil, it's about finding the ties and exposing them.

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I don't think that a field driller qualifies for "big oil". That's really comical. I think him being a fisherman and then an driller and her having 5 kids, soccer mom and executive makes them more blue collar then Obama could ever be.:lol:

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:iagree:

8. steelie

steelie Well-Known Member

I agree, Biden is one angry guy, to the point of being irrational....

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Heard this morning on the radio that McCain was one to "fly off the handle" quick.

10. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Well McCain was caught on audio calling his wife a "lucy jane"......just substitute that word with the four letter word all women hate. Honestly, that's one of the main reasons I like McCain's he's a man's man. He doesn't take any BS.

11. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I don't consider being a sexist as a "man's man".

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Good point. Its like the hot temp secretary. Man, he goes to some lengths to have an opportunity at a little strange.

13. turtlepits

He also screws around on women....yeah a real "man's man"

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I can't find the audio clip. My interpretation doesn't do it justice. I couldn't post it here anyways due to the language. She was basically being being "fill in the blank". Sorry to offend.

15. Southernborn

Well hopefully he'll be able to cover it up better than Clinton did with his multiple affairs, one while being President, which was a total lack of respect for the office he held.

At least McCain hasn't denied it and owns it. How many affairs has Clinton been linked to? Edward's? :lol:

16. Southernborn

So I guess you've never called any woman a derogatory name? I guess I'm a sexist when I call my DH a dick.

17. turtlepits

LMAO!! I add HEAD to that name!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  18. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

'fraid knot.

I try to treat women with respect.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  19. Southernborn

LMAO:lol:

20. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I have called other women a "bitty" before and I am a female so I am not a sexiest.... Who Cares! LOL:lol: