Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by my4kiddies, Aug 31, 2008.

1. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Have you guys ever heard of , or remember the lady shaver called the epilady ? Spelling is probably wrong ..lol Its a shaver that rips the hair outta your legs and keeps it gone for about 6 weeks ...It hurts like hell but i want one again ...Does anyone have one , know where to get one ? :allears:

Thanks

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

3. my4kiddies

wow thanks ! They are so expensive now

4. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

epilady

I had one of those torture devices several years ago, painful experience!! Plus, I got a rash where it irritated my legs so bad with the hair ripping out procedure. Stay away from it, stay far, far away.... I stick with my Fusion razors now, no more Epilady for me! If I still had mine, you would be more than welcome to it, but that was many moons ago. :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I remember those. I use to have one. My ex bought me one for Chistmas when I was pregnant with Kyle, but I did use it and it hurt like crazy!!! You are brave to want one again.

6. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

I have one and I love it! I've used it for about 3 years now. The first 1 or 2 times does hurt a bit, but after that...it barely hurts. It lasts for weeks...

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

gawd!! that thing makes me hurt at just the thought of using it!

8. my4kiddies

lol...I had one years ago to but lost it , that's why im looking for one again ...I know they hurt like hell but im willing to go through the pain again ...thanks ladies

I'm off to eBay to get me one ...:p

9. CrazyFabulous

get you a strong drink before using that weapon! :cheers:

10. my4kiddies

LoL...I know it ! I'm not a drinker but in this case i might just have to get me one of those long island ice teas everyone talks about ..lol I've heard there very tasty

Thanks for the tip , I remember how painful that is now :p

11. CrazyFabulous

LIT.....dem are yum, you gotta gits one! makes me want one. let us know if you have a tramatic expericence this time. i am skerd for you!

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Just go to the ABC store and get you some Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka. All I do is mix it with a little water and it tastes just like tea!

[​IMG]

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I remember that was the only thing I told my mother I wanted that year they came out for Christmas. Soooo, she bought me one... and after I tried it in one little spot I wondered why she hated me so much to buy that tortuous device!! Even funnier was that my exhusband laughed at the pain I was in when I attemped to use it, and he tried it on a spot on his arm, and the look on his face was priceless! :jester:

14. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

I begged for one for xmas one year and got it. I used it on one spot on my leg and I nearly passed out!!! That little spot that I used it on has not had a speck of hair on it in years. If only I had been braver.:p

15. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Cheers! Those things hurt. I will stick to the razor.

You are a tough woman.:lol:

16. my4kiddies

LMAO ...Well i found one , just waiting for it to get here and yes i will let you know all about the pain in am ready to endure ..lol ...ABC stores sounding better and better :cheers:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008