A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Gotta get up from here and make the cookies......................

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

took the crew to pullen park today. it was great, had a ball but very crowded.

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I was readin' last night a few pages back where some of ya'll was wonderin'g about rednecks and hillbillies.

Then this morning I was sittin in Cracker Barrel (aka. The Redneck holyland) and thunk to myself, “Rich, you might do yourself a favor if you just write a reply about the Redneck Social Class.” Well I talked myself into it. (By the way, if ya’ll aint been to Cracker Barrel you need to stop in. They got some good ole food in there plus loads of redneck goodies in the main store. I picked up some chocolate fudge and a harmonica today!)

The redneck social class consists of (in this order)… the good ole boy, the redneck, trailer trash, and finally the hillbilly. All come from the same general vicinity (the south) and most believe that they are God fearing folk. So how should one go about distinguishing between the classes? Glad you asked…

Here’s my simple definition…

The Good Ole Boy- Lives in town and drives a nice truck to work.

The Redneck- Works in town and has to drive 40 mins to get there in the company truck.

The Trailer Trash- Impatiently waits for their brother to arrive to drive them into town, due to DUI.

The Hillbilly- Has never been to town, and don’t have no need to go.

Now there's the plain truth!

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Rich - That sounds 'bout right. :lol:

5. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Has anyone been to Hibernian Restaurant (Irish Pub) in Raleigh. Was curious.

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

DH loves that place, lots of Irish food!! Has music some nights. My kids cant find anything they like.

7. Rostrawberry

I have a friend coming to NC from Fargo, ND for a visit next month and I wanted to take her somewhere nice and different. I checked the menu out....its alright...don't care much for it.

8. CrazyFabulous

foods ok....drinks are great! :cheers:

9. CrazyFabulous

take her to tony's bourbon street oyster bar at macgregor in cary. food is great and drinks are even better! band after 10 on saturdays. loads of fun!

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Can't believe this was not on the first page!

11. CrazyFabulous

wholly shizzle.....105 viewing!!! must be the boom.

12. Rostrawberry

I watched the VMA'S

It was alright...I wanted to see if Brittney was gonna do something stupid. She made a comeback.....She looked great and looked very happy.

13. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

16. Rostrawberry

I wonder if his lil friend burned off....he deserved it. True idiot.

17. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It would have been a nice ending to the new dance moves he came up with! My brother and I were joking about making dance moves out of normal everyday activities the other day, he'll get a kick out of this one! We'll call it "Pants On Fire".

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I also watched the other one on the page - about scaring the mother/concussion - MAN - that lady coulda died from a blow like that to her head - wouldn't that've been terrible!! :neutral:

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I agree with you, but that too was funny as all get out. "I'm going to kick your father's a**".....lol