Body Contours ??????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Emma Caroline, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what is really going on?

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Body Contours is moving to a new location...in the dance studio plaza on Cleveland School Rd. They will be closed this week for the move.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

You mean like beside DanceArt? Didn't realize they were moving - and I was just up there pretty recently - you'd think they'd had some signs up or something!! :banghead:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what in the world:confused: are they going to be in the same building at Dance Art, where will they have the room?

5. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

Letters where mailed out to members but may not have gotten to them yet seeing that things happend so quickly. There was a dispute with the landlord which body contours won. But from advise by lawyer was told they should move out anyway. They should be open by next week.

There moving in headturners.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well what happened to Headturners?

7. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

Belly Up I'm guessing.

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I always wondered why Headturners would want to go there, next to a dance studio, off the "beaten path". I'd think body contours would be a better fit, not that I go to either place, so it doesn't matter to me. 8)

9. bandmom

Headturner's owner was DanceArt's owners hubby - so I guess made sense since they already owned the property.

Well - I hope the A/C is better at the new place - and now, its even closer to home for me!!!

10. PirateGirl

I agree...it got hot in there! That's one of the reasons they are moving...the landlord wasn't holding up to his end of the deal.

11. bandmom

I basically quit going in the summer because of it - I mean, I like to work up a good sweat - but at times I felt like I was going to pass out with the heat and all - esp on the really hot days! Hope things will be better at new place!! :cheers:

12. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I joined on Wednesday and was told on Friday they were moving. :shock:
    It works for me since they will be closer now, but some notice would have been nice.

13. PirateGirl

I received a letter when I got home today. I do agree advanced notice would have been better. The letter said that 10 days will be added onto the end of our memberships at no cost to make up for the time they will be closed. That's decent.

14. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

Got my letter today!! But, yeah some advanced notice would have been nice.

Apparently the new name is Physique Fitness for Women to be open on Sept. 2nd.

15. bandmom

So has anybody been since they moved? How's the new place? :)

16. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Yea...wanted to know also...is it a contract thing or can you go by monthly. I don't want to be fully commited into a contract.

17. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I have been going since they re-opened. It seems a bit smaller, but separate rooms for aerobics which is nice.
    I did a 3 month, but will probably do a monthly once that is up.

18. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Anyone by chance know the new phone number?

19. meg

meg Well-Known Member

The new phone number is 359-1660.

20. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Thanks