Sonic Boom

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Sep 7, 2008.

1. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

well then that may actually contribute to the mystery, depending on how fast it was goiing

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My point is that the Air Force (SJ) said all of their jets were tucked in for the night by the time the incident happened. If someone saw a fighter jet around the time of the incident, regardless of if they were in an area to hear/feel the boom or if it was an unrelated fighter jet, we would know that the denials might be invalid.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

What I do in front of the mirror is none of your business.

Or maybe you just wanted to post something so that you could see your name on the web today.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

5. andrew87

andrew87 Active Member

I disagree, it was big enough to have an impact on people and we all just want to know what the heck it was! But I know someone knows (*cough* the government *cough*) and is just not telling us. Oh well! Probably was a jet and they deny it because no one wants to get in huge trouble since they are not supposed to do that over populated areas.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You should have been a comedian! NOT!

I see my name on the web everyday!

7. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

8. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Boom Revealed

Finally figured out what it was that caused such a fuss the last few days. Seems my mother-in-law slipped in the tub.

Sorry she scared everyone, and sorry this took so long to figure out!

9. seabee

seabee Guest

I hope the tub is ok they can be expensive

10. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

OMG .. that gave me a little chuckle this afternoon. Thanks for the laugh. :)

11. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

It takes a LOT to make me laugh but hehehehe!!! I would bet it was my ex-husband who slipped in the tub and he lives in Texas now!!!! :hurray:

12. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

My parents live in the Wilson's Mills area and they heard it... wonder what it was? I guess it'll just be a mystery since it doesn't seem to be a big concern to the officials.

13. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member