A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Ro,

We have used them and had a friend work their. Very good doctors. Highly recommend them.

Sherry

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

By any chance do you have the number in handy...Thanks

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

553-3900

4. nsanemom22

Dang that was a big boom!

5. Rostrawberry

Thanks....they don't have anything (appointments for 3 months) Wow.

6. Rostrawberry

Heard that too...hope it won't wake up my girls...just put them down for a nap.

7. nsanemom22

#$!%

I'm ready for the storm to go away now.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I was out working in the yard, it made me decide to come in. I don't mind a few raindrops, but don't think I wanna stay out in a thunderstorm.

9. Rostrawberry

DMJ, how are you feeling :)

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

From what I understand, and what you asked, I just want to make sure you called the correct "Meehan". At Amelia Church Rd & Shotwell is Meehan Medical ( I don't have their phone # and can't speak as to knowing anyone who goes there). There is also Clayton Medical at the corner of Guy Rd. & 42 (about 1/2 mi. from the intersection of Amelia Ch. Rd & Guy Rd). Dr. Joan Meehan is CLayton Medical, there is also one other doctor and a family practicioner on staff there. Dr. Joan Meehan is wonderful, she is who I see. From what I've been told, the 2 Dr. Meehans used to be married, and are divorced now, each with their own practice. 553-3900 is to Dr. Joan Meehans practice at Clayton Medical Center.

:)

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm feeling peachy! How are you feeling?

I do feel bad, forgot my son (he's in K) snack today, only his 3rd day of school, he'll probably be traumatized now. I can just picture him sitting there in his class, watching everyone else eating their snacks, and he doesn't have one...:cry:

But other than that, it's been a pretty good day. Been cleaning (I got behind pretty bad), clipping box tops (how I got suckered into that from the PTA, I'll never know!) and hanging out with the little one. Oh, and getting excited about my upcoming concert of course!! :jester:

12. nsanemom22

oh yeah! I forgot about him! deet-duh-deeeee

13. nsanemom22

What's that noise?

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

what noise?

15. nsanemom22

I heard a noise sounded like two big bangs coming from far away.. form me. Sounded near the 4042 area ..

OH!! The fringe is coming on! screw the noise I gotta see this show! Prewiews looked great! ... on fox :mrgreen::arrow:

16. Rostrawberry

I am glad to hear that but I was refering to you getting the ultrasound...I thought maybe you were in pain, etc. But I am glad to hear all is well.

Trust me...my kids make sure they pack their own lunchbox and they pick their own snacks...in case I forget:mrgreen:

When is the concert...I try to drag my hubby but he refused :neutral:Maybe it will come out on video.

17. Rostrawberry

I called the wrong one.... whheee maybe he is not so busy than. I will have to find his number tomorrow.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oh, the ultrasound! I forgot I had mentioned that on here. They didn't find anything wrong. Pain is still here, but not as much. Must be I just pulled a muscle? I go to my regular dr tomorrow (for something else) and that dr next month (for something else, plus to go over these results since they didn't find anything). But it is a lot better than it was! Thanks for asking!

19. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

Our house is stricken by the flu. It sucks!:ack:

20. Rostrawberry

Np....its always something...right:)