I'd Like To Report An Assault....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 13, 2008.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

.......in Clemson, SC, that occurred today, Saturday, 9/13/08 sometime between noon and 3:15 p.m. The accused assailants were wearing orange and their victims, white and red.

:jester:

For that matter there was an assault in New Jersey this past Thursday night as well.

On a serious note, NCSU is terrible. Really terrible. I enjoyed the UNC game Thursday night but we'll see how things play out during the season. With one win on the road outside of NC in seven years, you have to be apprehensive as a Heels fan. *Yes, State fans, I'm a FAN, not alumni. So sue me.

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

things are sad at state....sad!! nothing wrong with being fan not alum nope, not nuthin at all! i bleed kentucky blue but was not lucky enough to attend, just lucky enough to be born in KY! :mrgreen:

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I knew there was something wrong with you.

Craig

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

if you didnt make such yummy fruitie drinks, i would have to be upset with you! :jester:

5. mike79

mike79 Active Member

"BigUNCfan" and a Dallas Cowboy helmet as your picture.......... Is it safe to assume you are also a Yankees, Lakers, and Red Wings fan??

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Call me a bandwagoner all you want. UNC since birth, Cowboy from birth, could give a crap about NBA, my fav baseball team growing up was whoever Reggie played for, and a Canes fan. Is that OK with you? BTW, I hate Charlotte, so I refuse to ever pull for the Panthers or Bobcats.