A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Hey frogger - sorry to hear your news.

Yesterday was one year ago that DH's Mother died. It wasn't cancer; it was a stroke and COPD + more. My oldest child had a really sad day. It was only 2 years before his wife died that their Papa died too. Now DH has no parent's living and my kids have only one grandparent. It was hard to comfort my dd. I mean, about all you can say is that none of us can know what God's plan is.

Prayers to you and your family

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Frogger,
    I wish you peace.
    Carl

3. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

:hurray:

Hurray!!! I'm no longer a Junior Member! I guess I need chat this place up more often.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

what an interesting day on the dark side my sisters!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Four words....

GIANT Dark Fishing Spiders.

<shudders>

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My stupid washing machine broke Thursday! :banghead: I am so behind on laundry, and when you have OCD, that is NOT a good thing! Can't wait for the repair man to come tomorrow!

7. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

Ok, I just googled this to see if this is what I saw on my front porch last week and I think it was. I got the heebie geebies just looking at the pictures. I couldn't click the back button fast enough.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Probably one of their most surprising feature is their amazing ability to dive underwater for more than an hour
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]One more reason for me to stay out of the water! :mrgreen:

[/FONT]

9. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I need to clean my house but for some reason it will not do it on its own????:?:

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Wouldn't life be great if there were 'self-cleaning' houses?? :lol: I'd settle for self-cleaning bathrooms at least........:?

11. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

And to think the Jetsons seemed like something possible 20 years ago! Self cleaning bathrooms would be the best thing ever! (And a machine to fold and put away laundry)

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

WHY did it never occur to me, that it is MUCH easier to slice the sausage with a non-serated knife while it is still frozen??? WHY???

<- IHOP night at my house!! Pancakes, sausage, and eggs!

13. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I love doing that for dinner sometime. My poor girls get so confused during dinner time....Mom, its not morning time :mrgreen:

14. Rostrawberry

Has anyone read the Personals on classified lately....all I can say is...Wow

Kenneth....boy, your in trouble. Support your kids and do the right thing and pay child support to your wife.

:beathorse:

15. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

99 days until CHRISTMAS!!!

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Shut your mouth!! :mrgreen:

17. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

oooh I know what I want for Christmas. A Nikon digital SLR camera. I have actually started shopping already. There have been some cool things in the store that I know will be gone before Christmas.

18. Rostrawberry

Any feedback on Bogart's American Grill in Raleigh.

Thanks a bunch

19. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Just thinking that some people need to start showing others their "forum police badge" or let Webbie handle issues that involve forum rules. But of course there are always those that get off on pointing out others faults/mistakes, how sad that they have nothing else in their lives.

20. Rostrawberry

who is being bad now...tell me tell me:jester:

Don't you get it...they need drama in their lives :)