A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's Hugh - he's the drama queen. :lol:

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

OH....that is no surpirse :mrgreen:

I am your dancing(drama) queen..... and I don't know the rest of the words :jester:

I am such in silly mood today...maybe its all this rain....yuck

3. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Girl, if this little bit of rain does that to you make sure you don't move to Seattle.:lol:

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Not just from today...we had several rainy days last week. blah

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

See what happens when you don't keep up with the boards... people take over your job! :lol:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My vacuum is fixed!
    My washer is fixed!
    Kids are getting off the bus before 5:00!

Life is GREAT!!! :hurray:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i was thinking the same thing:lol:

8. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Been so busy I couldn't even tell you what happened last week, just a big haze.:lol:

9. Cleopatra

I agree, stronger - not necessarily softer. And can't be too good for the ole septic system. You would have to retrain yourself to tear off fewer sheets.

Toilet-paper researchers create 3-ply tissue

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/3556195/

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I know who really needs TP to be THAT strong. If you got that big of a mess down there - TAKE A SHOWER! :lol:

And if a woman 45 and older views their time on the can as a "sanctuary for quality time" then they need to be introduced to a bottle of wine, box of Calgon, and some steaming hot water. Dern, sitting on the pooper for "quality time" don't those dummies know that causes hemorrhoids?!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  11. Cleopatra

^I know!!^

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, I couldn't agree more! Plus, what the heck are people eating if they have to sit on the toilet for more than a minute or two to take a poop? If your digestive system is working right you're body tells you when it's time to go and it only takes a minute!

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I hate being a grown up, I liked it alot more when I all I had to do was play with my friends and talk on the phone!

14. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Cancer and Alzheimer's on my end. Certainly understand. Mother's not doing well as her short term memory is about gone and because of that anger spouts from her mouth and we know she doesn't mean it towards us but it hurts. Am not on as much because she is almost jealous of any person or thing that does not allow me to concentrate on her. Gotta laugh, share and cry sometimes and so I move past that part. Parents are divorced but both need support and help.

Need a shoulder, PM me because I certainly understand and love to laugh, which is what I think everyone needs in times like these.

Thoughts,
    Sherry

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm exhausted, is it bedtime yet?

56 more days until Costa Rica!!

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Dang! Can I hide in your suit case? Please....pretty please.....:p

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You take one suitcase, i get the other:lol:

19. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Just had breakfast/lunch with my daughter and the rugrat.

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

.......Just passed a Cajun style Range Rover on the Hwy 70 Bypass West bound. I guess even luxury SUV's can burn up. "It's done on that side"..........