Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Jenn, HG and others......This might be a good place to pick up some stuff

http://www.4042.com/4042classified/index.php

Moving out of country as missionaries, various items for sale, table w/4 chairs, 2 couch tables, 3 pc living room tables, formal living room suit ;
    3 high back living room chairs, roll top desk, tanning bed w/ new bulbs;
    email for further information and pictures. ddapage@hughes.net

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

3. kskc

kskc Active Member

Looking for 2 things

I am looking for one of those wire dog cages and a foam crib mattress if anyone has anything. Thanks!

4. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I need a doghouse for a medium sized dog. My Prozac dog refuses to come in at night pretty regularly and I have to stay up late to coax him in if I think it will rain.

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I may have what you're looking for. I had bought a medium plastic dog house when I did fostering. Let me see if we still have it.

6. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for looking for me!

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I am looking for at least a 10 gallon fish aquarium with pump/filter. I just rescued a bunch of goldfish from someone that didn't know how to take care of them and there is too many to keep in a fish bowl.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

dang tangy I wish I had seen this earlier. I saw one with all the accessories at a yard sale this morning.

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

well dang. i'm gonna have to start getting up and going to yardsales.

10. JenniferK

Tangy, you might also check Basic Needs. He's open on Sat from 9-6, and Monday from 6-9.

11. JenniferK

Land Before Time

Does anyone happen to have ANY of the old Land Before Time movies? VHS will do, but DVD would be great!

The baby has fallen in love with them and I can't find the movies anywhere. All I can seem to locate are the 30 episodes from Cartoon Network.

I did find them online, but was trying to get them locally. Thanks!

12. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I have 2(The Great Valley Adventure) and 7(The Stone of Cold Fire). I feel so bad, I had all of them and we took them to resell them. They didn't sell and DH got into a cleaning fit and threw them out! I may have one of two more floating around, I will look. They are all VHS. We got them from Edward McKay, they may have more there.
    We also used to have some plastic figures that looked just like the dinosaurs; if you are interested I will look and see if we still have them.

13. JenniferK

Yes, yes and yes.

Nana has a VCR, and we have a DVD player, so either is fine. Let me know, I would greatly appreciate it!

14. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

My mom is in need of a small dog crate or carrier for her new puppy.

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm not looking for anything, but I have some decor for a baby room if anyone is interested. I have a nice framed photo of baby feet and hands (hard to explain, I can email photo) and lots of froggie wall hangings if anyone wants. I'll sell cheap, just don't want it collecting dust! I can't remember the theme name, but I can find it if interested. (I know, I know, put it on the classifieds. so shoot me!)

16. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Looking for an aerator to work on part of my yard this weekend. Be nice to have a plugger but a spiker (that you put water in it) would work as well also. Be glad to "rent" it for a few hours or whatnot.

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a million dollars - please contact me if you find it :mrgreen:

18. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Keep a look out for me in my new truck, has letters on the side BRINKS. I'll drive to your house and deliver for ya. I might have to just throw it out into the yard for ya, seeing that I might be driving very, very fast and there may be cars following me with blues lights flashing. Just be ready to run back in the house with it and you should be okay. :lol:

19. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Sending a PM!!! Opps nevermind!! I saw how late this date was on your posting.... somehow I was looking at an old page! It was a cute house though!! LOL Very cute! LOL

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well i need a chest of drawers for the guestroom, anybody have one sitting around you wanna get rid of? Doesn't really matter what color as i am planning on painting if i need to. TIA