A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Mmm, maybe the 'set' it on fire to collect ins so they can buy something better on gas! :mrgreen:

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Was watching the news tonite and I saw that they put age restrictions for when visting the Triangle Mall on the weekends. No more dropping your kids off at the mall after 5pm. You have to be present with your child.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Well dang, now where am I gonna drop my kids off at? Oh well, there is always that abandoned trailer down the road. They won't get into trouble there.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

there are far more stupid people wunderin around the clayton walmart than the fuquay walmart! geez!

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

What happens when you wunder both? :mrgreen:

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

twice the stupid! maybe they should paint lines on the floor like roads and have stop lights and a wally world popo handing out tickets to all the ones just standing there, leaving kids unattended or leaving the cart at one end while they go to the other end!

7. Rostrawberry

YUP, its def Bojangles on 210 across from KFC. There is a sign up.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Get too busy to check in for a week, and what happens? There's no way to catch up!

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

My random thought right now is.......

I really love the Asian salad from the golden arches. It's yummy!

10. Rostrawberry

Has anyone tried the Hibachi Grill and Buffet that just opened up in Smithfield. Is it any good.

11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I haven't been but they must be doing well. It was packed at 4:30 p.m. yesterday when we drove by. Also Thursday night we went to Kobe in Smithfield and they were uncharacteristically slow. So they may be hurting them as well.

*BTW, is there a better warmed over leftovers than Japanese steak and rice?.......lol. I love it.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep, that is what i had for lunch today, it really is good

13. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

This just in..........The happiest man in Johnston County is this guy. He's been in Raeford for the past 4 years. If any of you have every been to this God forsaken town you'll know what I'm talking about.

Selma Hires New Town Manager
    The Selma Town Council has hired a new town manager. Richard Douglas, the current city manager in Raeford, will begin his duties in Selma on October 27. His annual salary will be $90,000 plus benefits. Douglas had been in Raeford for the past four years. He will be in Selma this week to help with the hiring of a new planning director, and plans to visit as much as possible over the next few weeks to learn more about the community. Photo by The Selma News

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

UFC is coming to Ft. Bragg........YEAHHHHHHHH!!!

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=33678

Finally. True entertainment and its for a great cause.

On Dec. 10, 2008, the Ultimate Fighting Championship will be headed to Fort Bragg, N.C., for a special UFC Fight Night event and fundraiser to benefit the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

The event, to air free on Spike TV, will be called "UFC Fights for the Troops". This is the first military-themed event since the December 2006 UFC event held at the Marine Corps Air Station, in Miramar, CA.

The match-ups for the card have not been announced yet. However, during the show, people will be able to call in throughout the show, just like a Telethon, and make a donation to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

15. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

lol

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Don't go outside, you WILL blow away. :?

17. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

I'm scared to let my little dog go out. She might blow away.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  18. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Anyone going to go see Dolly Parton in Raleigh? :)

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE HOME SHOW THIS WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Went to the vendor's preview night last night, what a good time! I love all the freebies, and they had all the food and drinks a person could ever need or want! I walked around with our new office manager, and she said it was better than Disney World, people offering her cold beers, Baskin Robbins, free cigars, what's better? :lol:

Seriously, though, hope it's a good turnout for everyone involved.

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest