***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Fabulous!
    [​IMG]:jester::lol:

2. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Michelle , love your little avatar

:lol:

3. my4kiddies

4. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

So does my wife.............OH!, my avatar?....Yes, thank you.

5. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Must be you watch a lot of HGTV!:lol: If one was to make up a drinking game where you had to take a drink every time someone said 'fabulous' or 'it really pops!', one could get extremely inebriated within a 1/2 hour show.:lol::jester:

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Not hardly. I'm just a sarcastic arse.

7. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Honestly, I feel that this thread is a shame. If it would have been regarding something racial.....it would have been pulled. Who is anyone to judge someone else? Personally, I am offended because I have several friends in the gay/lesbian community. You all are making a mockery of all them. It's just sad that we, as humans, have to put others down or belittle them to make ourselves feel better about who we are. I have a saying......."Those who tear others down are truly unhappy with themselves."

"And that's all I have to say about that!"

:banghead:

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

HE chose to come out in friggin People magazine. He obviously wants the publicity. I have no shame in my game. Race and sexual preference are two TOTALLY different animals. Don't even play that crap.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

For those of you who made a big deal of this...

Aren't you happy now? Gee, you pried in to a person's private life and kept pestering him until he finally admitted it. Doesn't that just make you proud of yourselves?

It's not as if he ever out and out denied it, he simply refused to answer the question. How mean of him to think that his private life might actually be, you know, private.

But now that he finally admitted to it, what will you do now? Pull wings off of flies? Kick puppies? How will you spend your time?

10. my4kiddies

Dawn im sorry you feel that way ,I also have gay friends and the gay & lesbian friends i have would find this funny , not in the least bit humiliating ! Cliff i see nothing wrong with what anyone says about clay , His life is NOT private as are none of the celebrities ..Its fair game and i have the right to speak about it , After all this is a discussion group !

11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Well I'm on my way to Wal-Mart to tip an old person out of a scooter, steal candy from a kid and leave flaming bags of poo on people's porches. :chillpill:

12. my4kiddies

:lol:

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Which is part of the problem.

Why? What makes him a celebrity? The fact that he is a public name? If that's the case then "my4kiddies" is also public and therefor I can start asking about your sexuality, right?

Celebrities are people too. They have the same right to privacy as everyone else does. They do not give up that right just because they choose to get paid for singing.

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Well Clay isn't perfect. Why must he choke this innocent chicken? What did this chicken do to him? This may not even be his chicken.

[​IMG]

15. my4kiddies

Well start asking , Yes they do have the same right to privacy as i do , But im not putting my personal life on the front page of people magazine either . And hes a so called celebrity because he has a CD , correct ? Hes on front pages of magazines is he not ? Are you on the front page ? No your not ! If he wanted privacy then he shouldn't put his business in the news , Right Clif ? Now give me a break , Oh yeah im a straight female !

Now lets go back to this being a discussion group ! That means you can talk about ANYTHING !

:allears:

16. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

So you say, but everything else seems to hint at the fact that you are a gay male. In fact, I've heard rumours from reliable people who wish to remain anonymous that you are a satan worshipper and have a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of your garage.

17. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Good grief, Clay came out on the cover of People magazine. A good many people knew it before. Who cares? Clay cares, that's why he did it! His biggest claim to fame recently was being on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader (which he did quite well on), but really, it's not like he's been a chart topper recently, nor has he been doing the talk show circuit - now he's opened the door and watch, we'll be seeing Clay on our TV screens once again.

Celebrities get more attention and adoration after they come out - I don't have to name names, you can all think of which celebs outed themselves and how doing so in most cases boosted their careers.

The only ones who should really care about Clay's sexuality are his partners. . .ditto for anyone else.

Contrary to what many people believe, gay/lesbian couples don't center their lives around having sex any more than hetros do - they have the same day-to-day lives as anyone else.

18. my4kiddies

Your anonymous people are just like you , heads stuck up there *** ! Boy you love to start trouble with anyone you can clif , you must not have anything else to do ! Your like the typical female dog , Get a life and stop starting trouble . You need to check the dictionary for what discussion means !

I wished you wouldn't have found out about my Satan worshipping , Darn you pulled my covers :twisted:

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You7 don't get out much, do you? His "biggest claim to fame" recently is playing on Broadway in "Monty Python's Spamalot" (where biguncfan's pic came from).

Oh my, do you kiss your momma with that mouth?

I could say the same for people who keep prying into another person's prive life with the lame excuse that they deserve it because they are a celebrity.

20. my4kiddies

Ok im done with you , you are not worth my time , I have said all im going to say about this subject . I have other things to do now and posting back in forth with you is not one of them . Try and have a good day Clif and dont let whatever other people say run your life that much . :)

Now I'm off to have blood , I mean coffee with the Satan worshipers