***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Clif, you pick at your sores and scabs don't you? You'll take the opposite side of any thread on this forum just to get reactions out of people. Are you trying to make up for not being on a debate team in high school? I mean dude is this your crack or what?

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hear, hear! We may disagree on all things political, but I agree with you 100% on this subject, especially that last paragraph.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

That really got to you, didn't it? Imagine all the rumours and private life pickers out there who made Clay Aiken's life hell by not leaving him alone on the matter.

Some have said this, yet no one has ever produced a single contradiction on my part. I don't just take the opposite side. I have a philosophy and stick with it. In this case I believe that celebrities are just as entitled to have a private life as any one else. I will not argue against that (or any other belief I have) just to get into an argument. I am consistant, and would challenge you to find otherwise.

This does raise an interesting question. There are a lot of people on this board. In almost all threads, there are people who post from both sides of the discussion. Why does it appear that I am the only one that gets accused of always taking the opposite side for the sake of arguing?

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I would take it a bit further and say that, if gays/lesbians were allowed to "marry", their rates of promiscuity would diminish greatly.

5. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Being on Broadway only reaches the folks who attend Broadway shows. This stint doesn't do anything to keep Clay on the minds of the millions of people who were Clay fans who never visit New York, much less attend Broadway shows.

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Dude I've only been here for just over a month I knew it within two days. You must be addicted to it. Heck look at my avatar, I'm not innocent of perpetuating the stirring of crap. It's just an observation. BTW, did you ask to come back after being banned or were you invited to come back? I don't know the story so forgive me if this has been explained.

7. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Clif, see how great it worked for hetrosexuals :lol:

8. KDsGrandma

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=19988

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

It has been on the news and in the tabloids for quite a while now. Broadway shows aren't just for New Yorkers any more than Disney World of for Floridians.

First off, you haven't "only been here for just over a month", you are someone who has left and come back with a different handle.

Second of all, if you think I only take the opposite opinion, then prove it. Show me two posts where I argued in favour of something and then argues against that same thing. Otherwise you're just blowing hot air like you did when you were... Oops, almost gave away your secret.

Afraid of trying?

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hey, my4kiddies - can you throw a root on Clif and make him disappear? :twisted:

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you! One of my peeps on here found it for me. It fits me to a t (t for toot).

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Here's my opinion...not like anyone cares....but anyway.

So what if he's gay? He came "out" for promotional reasons.

Whether he's gay or not has no bearing on whether I'd buy his records.

Moving on....

13. colinmama

colinmama Guest

There is one subject Clif refuses to discuss and this is it. It's been asked many times and he ignores the question. His silence speaks volumes if you ask me. And frankly I don't care if you've had twenty screen names (which I doubt the accusation that you've come back under a different name because I'd remember your style) you are funny as heck and I always get a chuckle out of many of your posts.

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Dude, I assure you if I was here before I would have the common decency to STAY OUT WHEN BANNED. I just read the ENTIRE thread that KD linked. How much of a loser are you to come back to an internet forum where you were banned? Banned, dude. I was banned on another forum and I knew it was way loserish to come back under a different name and email. The very name you use is nothing but thumbing your nose at the rule abiding members here who can stay without getting banned. I found out about this thread on 8/10/08 from Superkathy who I knew from the other forum I was in. I signed up on the 12th. So there's that.

I just can't get over how much of a arse you have to be to get banned and then come back with the same name plus 1 or whatever with the same trolling tactics. I appreciate the way moderator's let the member sort out stuff here on their on but how you're here is beyond me. Heck I may get a card or warning for this very post but it's worth it.

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Thank you Ms. CM and the feeling is mutual about your posts. As I stated above, I would have the decency to stay away if I was banned from this forum.

17. KDsGrandma

I agree with you about that. I thought about it when the speculation was going on, when he first showed up and seemed to know a lot about some of the posters, but really, I think he could have learned what he knew by going to the profile of anyone he was interested in finding out about and reading their past posts. I usually disagree with him on political issues, but aside from his right-wing proclivities he seems to have common sense, and he does make me laugh.

Go Heels!

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I noticed you chose not to address my challenge. Not surprising, really, since I challenged you to find something which doesn't exist.

19. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

There aren't enough characters allowed in one posting that I could cut and paste the "answer" to your "challenge". You BANNED Forum Troll.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, at least you didn't come up with some lame excuse. Oh, wait, you did.