***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Tread lightly. Since Clif seems to have webbie in his pocket for some reason you'll be the one to get banned for harassing Clif. Don't you just love how that works?

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Well double standards are everywhere in life huh?

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Dude, no excuses are needed. Your very existence on this board is the proof. The fact you get banned are still here stirring the crap makes you a joke. So how did you do it? Did you get down on one knee and beg? Did you drive down to the webcam and hold up a poster asking for your ban to be lifted? You are a waste of bandwith.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

now now thats not the way to treat your claymate.:jester:

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yes well getting back to the thread title, Clay is gay. Good for him and his family. I think before this his biggest claim to fame was being the first ever inductee of the Johnston County Country Music Showcase Hall of Fame.

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I'm going to take the low road for a minute here and say something to Clif about a post he made to me yesterday...

Clif, my tongue nearly bled from me biting it yesterday when you posted this. YOU of all people said that to me. Puleeze!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carry on dudes & dudettes...

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Or, in your case, none are possible.

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

BANNED, Dude. Banned. And you came back.:jester::lol::jester:

Hmmmm, I have an idea for a new avatar......:lol:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yeah they might as well change the name of this forum to Clif's place cause he sure as hell gets to say and do what he wants on here. It's frustrating really.

11. michelle

Just ask him about perpetual motion and that will get his goat :cheers:

Oh how I miss Ken and Nevil.

12. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If I were in charge, why are you still here?

Speaking of which, I thought you said you were done with me.

13. michelle

I'm really getting the feeling that Stinger and Clif are one in the same.

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'll say this one positive for Mr. Aiken. If he had been open about his sexuality back on Idol he wouldn't have this opportunity now to cash in on it. I see Oprah, Ellen, The View, Rachael Ray, Regis and Kelly, (well maybe not them...hehehe) and the like having him on. Maybe a new Christmas album coming..........He's no dummy. It's his equivalent of an actress posing for Playboy.

15. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Touche!

16. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Biguncfan , Great avatar , I love it

17. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Who me?

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Actually we love yours, but it would be better if you raised it up a touch to show what you have there. sweet

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Oh, gee, I have my own little fan. Just wait till Cleopatra hears this. She's not the only one any more.

He's such a big fan, he even makes avatars in honour of me. I'll bet Cleopatra's fans never did that.

20. seabee

seabee Guest

Damn Cliff I'd hate to be in your shoes at Christmas, all these friends you have here the cards must be expensive. Just a thought.