***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

For my computer friends, I do ecards. For my "special" friends, I attach a little something extra so they'll remember me whenever they turn on their computer.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

One did, remember?

[​IMG]

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmm, he's threatening us with cyber crimes now guys. That's not incriminating at all..........

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7XsoQXSW8

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I beg to differ. I didn't mention anything of the like.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Oh, yes, I stand corrected.

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Please Mr. Clif, tell me what the post meant then. I'm all ears.:allears:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me?? I had a spoof login AND an avatar. Pbbllttthhhh!!!

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/member.php?u=7776

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Clif likes to play word games.

10. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Boy has this thread taken a left turn. I knew Clay was gay when I first saw him, big deal. I love some of his songs, (which has nothing to do with his sexual preferances). Whether he is gay or whether we have gay friends doesn't reflect on his music. He has a great voice.

And in a footnote: looks like the real clif is coming through.

11. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I speak plain English, and (except for a few fat-finger mistakes) use proper spelling and grammar. If you can't read it, or have trouble understanding, I might suggest suing your grade school for breach of contract, since they obviously did not fulfill their commitment to teach you simple English.

Ok, so I'm not there yet, but you have to admit, I'm gaining ground. :)

12. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Whoooo, Cliffy, you're a scary, scary dude. When you heat of that can of Chef Boyardee tonight at supper and struggle to get those "fat-fingers" to open your Diet Coke, please remember one thing.....You begged to get back on a internet forum.

13. KDsGrandma

Then you won't mind explaining what you meant by this:
    Go ahead, we're ready for you to twist that into something non-threatening.

14. ready2cmyKing

Clif, out of curiosity, are you British? I've always wondered why you always add a u to words like 'rumor'... which you spell 'rumour'.

Just wondering.

15. ready2cmyKing

16. KDsGrandma

He's not British, just pretentious.

17. Cleopatra

OK, done reading the thread. Ready beat me to it. And no, Ready - I don't think you post your links and articles to be mocked and laughed at. Quite the opposite really.

Yup, Clay is Gay we all knew it. Best to get it out now under the guise of "I don't want to lie to my son" rather than his son reading up on it himself one day. And as an added bonus he can hang openly with the likes of Ellen and Rosie and whoever else, I don't know. But can I just say, if I were gay I would totally try to steal Ellen's wife? Man, that chick is gorgeous.

If we are to be up in arms, because Clay's orientation is fodder for magazine covers - shouldn't we too be upset that crap like "Miley Cyrus acting up behind the scenes" or "Meg Ryan opens up about affair, divorce" is listed under "NEWS" today? Is ANY of it really interesting or our business AT ALL?

Lastly, I think I know why biguncfan is so familiar to me. HE REMINDS ME OF MYSELF!! But big I gotta let you in something. I don't know what powers Clif has and how he got back on the board. But I have said this time and time again. EVERYBODY here has their role and their place on this board. That is what makes it unique, and brings new posters such as yourself, and the many lurkers that we have.

Think of it like a big ole washing machine, where each button and knob has their function, the tub, the water, the soap, the fabric softener, the wash cycle, rinse cycle, the spin cycle... There is super wash, light wash, heavy load, small load, hot, cold.... And THEN there is Clif - THE AGITATOR!!! :lol:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  18. Cleopatra

Yes - you have a fancy photoshopped avatar, mine was just stock. :(

19. ready2cmyKing

Oh my, that is FUNNY! :lol:

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ever hear of a screen saver?

That wasn't photoshopped that was "MS Paint" (well, it might have been Photoshop, but that would have been like killing mosquito with a shotgun)

Oh, and ready2cmyKing, I didn't ignore your question, it was answered by KDsGrandma.