***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I get it now. You're like the heel in wrestling, the "bad guy". You feed off the jeers and boos.

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

The term perpetual motion, taken literally, refers to movement that goes on forever. However, the term more generally refers to any closed system that produces more energy than it consumes

Yep, I'd say Clif is the definition of perpetual motion. He keeps going on forever, sucks all the air and then gives us loads of SHI*.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

so C-LO are you fatra:?:

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

See? Another thing that reminds me of myself. Limited graphic capabilities. I am a whiz with paint. I like the drawing function, it's some of my best work. :lol:

6. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

er, try again. screen savers don't appear whenever you turn on a computer

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh Cleo ... stop finger painting! :mrgreen:

8. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

YES YOU ! :lol:

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'm harmless. I really just wanted an explanation on how one can be forced out and then their back. Wow and then this. Poor Clay.

10. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

:drool:

11. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Wow, I leave for a few hours and did this post take a turn - or what? Can you imagine, being in the public eye all the time? I am sure he is asked his sexual orientation almost every time he has an interview or a comment is made to him daily about his sexual orientation. Personally, I would have come out a long time ago but each person is different. Being an actor, singer, producer or anything in the entertainment field doesn't mean your life has to be an open book. Being an entertainer is a job just like the job that you have - it pays their bills.

Your statement regarding "race and sexual preference are two totally different animals" is just plain ignorant. Prejudice and discrimination are equal when it comes to belittling someone. You need to google "Discrimination Act". I don't care if it has to do with age, sex, race, sexual orientation, disabilities......heck it can pertain to height, weight, etc. It would be like me asking you "Seriously, how old ARE you????" based off of your comments that I highlighted in blue above.

It just blows my mind that there is still so many imbeciles in this world that have nothing better to do than judge others. Yes, that was meant to be an oxymoron!!! Proving a point.........How does it feel to be judged based off of your intelligence or your lack of compassion for the human spirit? My entire point was and still is - that everyone needs to be aware of others feelings. Some topics don't need to be touched and I think this is one of them - along with the other ones that I mentioned above. All I am trying to say is....think of how someone else may feel before posting stuff. I am not here to argue with you about - just educate.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Where did someone judge him for being on the front of PEOPLE magazine for coming out and stating the obvious?

13. seabee

seabee Guest

are you gay:p

14. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Start at page 1. Comments and photos were out of line regarding his sexual orientation.

15. KellBell

out of line or judgemental? there is a difference.....

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Dawn take a :chillpill:. Read this post.

That is the REAL story here. Save the diatribe for someone else. Here is the definition for diatribe because I'm sure you need it.

di·a·tribe /ˈdaɪəˌtraɪb/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dahy-uh-trahyb] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    a bitter, sharply abusive denunciation, attack, or criticism: repeated diatribes against the senator.

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, I would have said "Splash Screen", but I figured I'd notch it down a tad for the regular folk who don't do computers for a living.

18. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

First off, what does that have to do with the price of apples? If you were to read the posts, I stated that I was heterosexual but if I were gay - it would be my choice to let individuals know. I just don't see what someones sexual orientation has to do with anything. How does it harm you? Why are you so intrigued on who I would be involved with.

19. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Both occurred.............BTW - being judgmental is being out of line, to me at least.

20. KellBell

nobody said his (or your) sexual orientation has to do with anything.....you said we were being judgemental....no one was being judgemental.....its called humor. UNCfan was being humorous. it means to laugh. you should try it. You know dern well you knew he was gay too and we didn't need the front of People gagazine to tell the world.....

again, I ask you where is it someone was being judgemental