***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

http://pc-aras.co.cc/EN/?p=44

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Look people, HE came out and made this "revelation" himself on the cover of a magazine. I personally couldn't care less, as it was hardly a suprise. I beleive I covered it elsewhere with the statment "Welll....................Duh!' Which I meant to convey my complete and utter dismay that it is even a "newsworthy" story. If it's no big deal, then why did HE mention it??? :banghead:

I'll tell you why, because as other's have stated, it gets him back in the public eye again. Watch and see. 8)

3. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

I read your post. Oh and the LAST thing you need to do is question my intelligence. I can spar with the best of them. This time, I will SERIOUSLY ask.........."How old are you?" "Here is the definition........." - OMG! LOL!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh ok, I get it, predicting its a publicity stunt must equal 'judgemental' :roll:

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'm questioning it, yes. BTW, your "CLAYMATE" bumper sticker is a bit faded and peeling. You may want to get a new one.

6. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Dawn , No one is intrigued with anyone's sexual preference . If you put your business out there for people to read / see on TV , your setting yourself up for people to talk about you , good or bad ! It shouldn't matter to you that we are having a conversation about clay or anyone else for that matter . You stated you didn't like it , you felt its wrong of us ..I heard you ! If you don't like those of us who are commenting about him putting himself in the lime light , Then i would have to say to you . Don't look at it ! Simple as that

Now for the last time , im done !

7. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Let's see........"Way Gay"......"I swear he looks like a woman"........"Poor confused child".........even the pictures were put on there to make fun of him. How hard was it to look at page 1?

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

[​IMG]

How is that NOT a publicity stunt?.........People? I'm telling you, there's an album coming soon.

9. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Thank you Pete & RePete.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:pI don't see that as judgemental, heck a lot of these so-called celebrities pull some sort of stunt just before they release a CD or movie or whatever. What's the old saying? Any publicity is better than no publicity. It would be completely different if this magazine cover didn't have his approval stamped all over it.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Is he wearin' women's glasses?

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Claymate or gaymate

13. KellBell

thats not judging sister, that's stating the cold hard facts.

14. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Never was a Claymate but if you have a bumper sticker with your REAL name on it......I will gladly put it on my bumper with a little added help from Mr. Sharpie.

15. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Exactly. I was confused about where the judgments were coming into play. I'm sorry, but you go on the cover of People magazine then you open yourself up for discussion. Period. Nobody twisted his arm to do this article I can assure you and he probably got his son a nice little nest egg from it as well. People seemed to be making light of the fact that it was obvious that he was gay and only now decided to come out. I didn't get the feeling from anyone that they were against him because he is gay. If anything, people were judging about the way he chose to come out.

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

OK, Dawn I FULLY retract any and all bad remarks about you because of THIS thread:

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=17342

I have seen Mr. Ritchie in concert 5 or 6 times. That's enough of a reason for me to bow to your greatness. The Valentine's Day show from 2004 I had 4th row seats compliments of one Mr. Dangerboy when I won them off 96Rock. So blast me all you want. You're a heck of a gal to me.

17. seabee

seabee Guest

that would then be big d*ck

18. KellBell

ahh yes, exactly. we were POKING FUN at the obvious....BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE on judging him.

you're not new Dawn, poking fun is one of the things we do best round here

19. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

I am totally blown away. This is stuff that I use to hear from kids in high school. You all are totally missing the point and are obviously all - dare I use this word.......PERFECT. I hate using that because Clay being gay doesn't mean he wouldn't be perfect. None of us are. How many of us on this board smoke, are overweight, have tattoos or piercings, were born with a defect, etc. Doesn't mean we should point and laugh - shoot, leave out the laugh part......why even point? It's just childish the way this started and then got even worse while I was gone. All I was trying to say - is try to be nice to one another and think of others feelings but I see that is a pointless. Some people just like chaos and I am not one of them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and perfect day in their wonderful and perfect world. This is NOT my duck (inside joke).......so.......Peace out.

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yep, that's exactly what your old lady said.