***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

a lot of poking there pardon the pun.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

my old lady or it could be old man.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Call me dense, but I just don't get your point. What exactly is it? My point is, it's not worth a footnote in the article, yet Clay himself has turned it into an issue. What exactly is your issue with the fact that some of us think it's rediculous to "come out" in a magazine????? I just don't get it.

4. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Well you and Clay have something in common then.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Boy your partner is in for a surprise when he or she gets home, what the F is up with you honey, why are you so bent out of shape. I can see it now.

7. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I always found it funny how Clay could be this careless:

[​IMG]

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Mine should have read 'Way, Gay!' because I was responding to the 'No Way' post before mine. It's called humor.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

maybe we outta question your flavor weiner, with a post like that.

10. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

How did he do that? By not answering questions as to his sexual orientation?

In case you missed it, that was my beef. Here, let me repost my initial post in this thread...

11. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Cant we all just get along ........:lol::jester::lol:

12. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

We've all seen this time and time again with the stars. Their agents job is to keep them in the public eye at any cost, which includes their privacy etc. It goes with the old saying "out of sight out of mind". This game has been played in Hollywood since its creation. Keep the star upper most in the minds of the public as well as the directors etc.
    No doubt in my mind this is exactly the reason for the article, which Clay knew would have positive results for him (as in jobs) as well as negative (as in ridicule).

13. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Dawn, I understand where you are coming from because is this were happening to a member of this board I would be upset about it as well. Heck, I went to bat for Clif once when people went overboard with the ridicule and most of us know that wasn't easy. But nobody on this board is going to ACTUALLY laugh, point, etc. at the human being Clay Aiken if they met him on the street (and if you would just don't admit it please it will lessen my point!). Clay Aiken, like all celebrities, has a persona that is seperate from who they are as a human being. If anything, this is what is being poked fun at. Clay the human being should have just came out to those people that he cared about in his life, not the whole world who he KNEW were going to poke fun, but I'm sure he doesn't even care because he can seperate his persona and celebrity from the person who he really is.

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ............................

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

This must be hitting close to home, I have read all the post and its like everything else in the media people are picking and playing on something! Not a big deal. But glad you know that we are all perfect and our own little worlds are perfect as well! :jester:

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Carolina Packers or Bright Leaf.............Clay calls them Carolina Packers........hehehehe

17. seabee

seabee Guest

ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Geez, don't you know by now that I read all of a thead before commenting? Just in case you missed my post............I DON'T CARE IF HE'S GAY! I find it hilarious that he thinks anyone thought otherwise. And before anyone says different. I have no issue with gays/lesbians/whatever. I've got a gay/bi uncle, I'll have to ask him if he finds this offensive. I have a feeling I know the answer. :beathorse:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

or fudge packers :grouphug:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

isn't Clif reposting what he already said a form of perpetual motion? or is that regurgitation?