***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I don't have photoshop, but if I did, you know what I'd do for a special someone, don't you? :jester:

[​IMG]

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'll be right back........

3. colinmama

colinmama Guest

care to elaborate....I know you'll have to speak slowly and use small words from your 2nd grade vocabulary so take your time..

4. ready2cmyKing

:lol: You are terrible!

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Nevermind, can't do it. Oh well.

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Dag! Where's SS when you need him?

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

No, he calls them a MOUTHFUL!

8. michelle

I call it the slinging of the bull . . .

9. mnredsky

or M&M's ....... melts in your mouth and not in your hands...... :lol::lol::lol:

10. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

OK, tech question... It says on the bottom of my screen that I "may not post attachments". Yet I can cut and paste all day with url's. Can anyone else post attachments?

11. ready2cmyKing

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may edit your posts

12. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

that's exactly what mine says.....oh well

13. seabee

seabee Guest

elaborate? if you have time to wait a few years till I'm in 5th grade I might be able to understand that word and give you an answer.

14. michelle

There are worse things than one being gay . . . one could be a sex offender :evil:

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Something just hit the fan.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  16. mnredsky

Yes, but remember that they are not guilty Michelle until a jury deems them guilty. Regardless of ALL the facts ..... the jury MUST give them the official verdict.

And let's not forget that once they get out of prison they have done their time and we much accept them with open arms as redeemed individuals of our society. :roll:

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Don't you know that you aren't the only one commenting in the thread?

I did notice that you didn't answer my question. You said he brought it upon himself. While I would accept that this issue of people magazine is the case you were referring to, I'm talking about long before that when some here (not naming names, they'll make themselves known) just seemed to be fixated on what his sexual preference was. All he did was refuse to answer the question. It was his business and his personal life. But it couldn't bbe just let go. The jokes, the put downs, the accusations of illicit behavior. Were you part of it? I can't say, nor do I remember. You say you aren't, so I have no reason to doubt you. I was referring to those who are.

Then my (re)post wasn't directed to you, was it?

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Cutting and pasting are not attachments. Attachments are documents that are uploaded (such as a Word document). You can paste the contents of a Word document, but you cannot attach the document itself.

19. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I know that. My question was if anyone else could perform the act or if it was a board wide thing.

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

It's board wide. It's a "switch" in the forum software that the webmaster turns on or off. While I can't speak for him, I would guess he has turned it off to save on bandwidth and disk space.