***BREAKING NEWS FOR CLAYMATES....NOT***

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by biguncfan, Sep 23, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You quoted me, excuse the crap out of me for assuming you were talking to me. To answer your question, I was specifically refering to the People article, but that was obvious apparently to everyone but you.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sorry, there were two posts combined into one. Only the first comment was directed at you. I had presumed you would see that the other had no bearing to you so you'd know it wasn't directed at you.

But it was an issue long before the People article. He certainly didn't make it an issue back then. In fact he simply ignored questions that he felt were private matters, yet some people just insisted that they had a right and were entitled to know his private business just because he is a celebrity.

You're not one of those, are you?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Clif, honestly, I am not jumping on the bash Clif bandwagon today, but sometimes, you absolutely exhaust me. I don't ever remember personally bashing Clay Aiken for his sexual orientation because it is a non-issue to me. If you find a post where I did so, then by all means, post it. :roll:

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Clif, I don't think any of us have ever talked to Clay face to face, so how could any of us have probed into his personal life? Blame the media and the paparazzi for Clay coming out, since they're the ones who make a living off of harassing celebrities, not us little peons.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I never said you did. You really need to go back and re-read the post you said you had read. The very first line says:
    "For those of you who made a big deal of this..."

The media and tha paparazzi wouldn't care if it didn't sell magazines. Since it's on the front cover, there must be an awful lot of people who (as I said) feel that they have a right to know Clay's personal business.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

7. ready2cmyKing

And we can control what the media/paparazzi does how again?

Clif, have you ever laughed? Or is that one of those questions that we may never know the answer to? Lighten up, man. Seriously!

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

pee pee man!

9. ready2cmyKing

Mafiaman, you sure must have a set of big ones to say that to Clif! Oh, wait, what's that I see... :shock:

:lol::lol:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You tell him PRM! :cheers:

11. colinmama

colinmama Guest

We need to get one of those little smileys that is giving a kiss cause you'd totally get one right now ;)

12. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

nobody gives a **** who clay aiken has sex with. HE brought it up. it's not like there was a huge public debate going on. if michael jackson appears on the next cover of people saying "i like little boys", are you going to pull the same argument clif? "are you happy now? you've pried into his personal life! now go kill a kitten!" whatever dude. don't you have anything better to do?

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

What a waste of my time!
    Sherry

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey Clif, you got room in that saddle for Dawn & Sherry? I think you do, I must be one of those psychic artists - kind of like that guy on Fringe last last night. :lol: I made this pic months ago.

[​IMG]

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'm tiny, Cleo. Think I could fit.
    Sherry

16. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

if you couldn't tell he was a polesmoker back then, then you are just plain stttuppiidd :D

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Entirely possible.

By not buying theior magazines or watching their "news" shows. By not making a person's private life a commodity, the paparazzi won't be able to sell it.

Yes, and why do you think they did that? To make people care? Or because people care and that would attract their attention? Effectively the people did put it on the cover.

Once again, do you think the publisher just put some guy's picture on the cover because he was dressed in a gown and declared that he was gay? Pul-eze. It was on the cover because of people just like some here who think they have a right to someone else's privacy.

Where have you been? IOt's been public debate since he was on American Idol. Bob & The Showgram (when I used to listen to it) was the one who started the rumours about Clay going to the Motel at 4042.

Did you post a pic? I can't see it from my work computer. Please don't discuss Fruinge until I gat a chance to see it. I Tivo's it, but haven't got a chance to watch it yet.

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Just the same ole pic I made of you on your horse a long time ago. :)

No more Fringe spoilers. Maybe in the future a Fringe thread, like LOST.

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If they don't start getting a little more scientifically factual, I may not be watching much longer.

20. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, and where have you been? it might have been a topic 5 years ago when he first got popular, but it hasn't been some lingering thing that people are still talking about. nobody gives a **** now.