Sunless Tanning?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peaches, Sep 25, 2008.

1. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Anyone ever go to a salon for sunless tanning? If so where, how much did it cost and were you happy? I don't want to look like a carrot. I'm considering it before an upcoming vacation.

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Just do a search on 'tanning' there are several threads on places, prices etc.

3. peaches

Did that already but all I can find is about tanning beds, etc. No mention of spray-on.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:oops: Oh, sorry - your first post didn't specify spray-on. From what I've heard it's expensive and doesn't last very long! You'd probably be better off using the tanning bed.

5. claytonsassy

claytonsassy Well-Known Member

Time 2 Tan Knightdale 919-217-2377

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

7. dapperdan

dapperdan Guest

spray tan

Radiance salon and day spa beside Food Lion @40/42 offers spray tans,I think it is like $25.00 per visit or they offer packages also.I've had it to last about three weeks

8. peaches

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it!

9. sasha's mommy

sasha's mommy Well-Known Member

I went to this place in March and got a spray on tan before going on vacation. It lasted about 2 weeks and was worth it to me. If you're going to do it, you should go to this place...it was nice and they were friendly.

10. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Had mine done in California and the tan last about 3 weeks. It depends on your skin type to determines how long the tan last. I read that people with dry skin are more likely to keep their tan longer than oily skinned people. By the way, the stuff I had doesn't look orange on me at all.

11. peaches

Went to Radiance today and WOW! Love it, love it! Thanks so much for the recommendation! Going on vacation tomorrow and I look like I've already been there a week. :hurray: Time to :chillpill: and :cheers:.