Gretchen Wilson

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tams, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Just mad at db for a few things right now and saw this and wondered about it. Sorry I made such a big deal although I think the adult who started this Thread would have made whatever decision they wanted without db's input.

Apologies,
    Sherry

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

it wasn't the OP's decision i was concerned with. it was the potential recipient, who may not have known that it was a "free tickets only" concert. if the OP had stated that he/she was selling them, i would have offered to take care of those interested for free. luckily, the OP was apparently an honest person. had his or her intentions been otherwise, i would think you would be happy i kept someone from being ripped off. but of course, conservatives have no heart, nor care for any person's well-being other than their own, and are just looking for "a pat on the back"....

3. Sherry A.

This had nothing to do with Liberals and Conservatives and you know it. Thanks for clarifying for me because I did take it as a pat on the back.

Good evening,
    Sherry

4. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Ok people, calm down. I'm the freakin' OP. I got the tickets. No one knows if I paid for them or not. Maybe I didn't know it was a free concert and I got ripped off; however, that was not the case.

I was just trying to get rid of some tickets I didn't want. I don't need the TICKET POLICE on my arse!!!!!!

Sherry, thanks for standing up for me.

No mean intentions here but "QUE SERA SERA PEOPLE"!

5. dangerboy

and i don't care if you think you need the ticket police on you or not. if you paid for them that's your problem. if you got ripped off by paying for them is it cool with you to rip off somebody else down the line by reselling them? my intention was to keep this board from being a place where someone sold some tickets they got for free, especially considering they were being handed out for free at the box office right up until showtime. i happen to work for the place that was giving them away, and i'll call somebody out for selling something we gave away any time i feel like it. the problem arose from the fact that you didn't mention in you OP that you were giving them away. not my fault.

ps sherry wasn't standing up for you, she was trying to take a shot at me

6. Sherry A.

To be fair, it was both. Thanks for clearing it up all.

Off topic,
    Sherry

7. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Well, well........Now I can see why she was taking a shot at you. somebody has their panties in a wad.

8. dangerboy

point taken then. and rest assured that i would try to stop even you from getting ripped off, sherry.

9. dangerboy

nope. strong principles and the balls to state them even if they're not popular. not exactly the same as having my panties in a wad, which would indicate that i'm just looking for something to Enlightened person about.

10. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Look I don't rip off people. You have no idea who I am. However, if you work for Pepsi, maybe I can find out how YOU really are.

11. dangerboy

no, i don't work for pepsi, an i'm more than happy to tell you who i really am and how you can find me. in fact, there's plenty of people here who can do that if you're really interested.

i didnt accuse you of ripping people off. i read your post and wanted anyone who was interested in the tickets to know that they were free, and still available for free, and to not pay for them.

you're barking up the wrong tree, sweetheart

12. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I don't bark & don't sweetheart me. I can run with the big dogs anyday.

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

:chillpill:

What I got from the thread was DB was simply letting everyone know that the tix were free since it wasn't mentioned by the OP. It was no big deal and not cause for all this ruckus, in my opinion.

On a lighter note; did anyone go to the concert? How was it? Had it not been on a week night I would have loved to bring my girls, they are big fans of Gretchen.

14. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I'm the OP and I don't think the whole thing should have started period. It wouldn't have if people who are not interested in the tickets didn't chime in. Now, I'm done.

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

You still running with the big dogs?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a message board, get used to it.

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Cmon with the babe crossing, it should be bubble butt crossing. Is that thing grain fed?

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

A hybrid of sorts.....chocolate cake and grits

19. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Well aren't all of you who responded to this post a bunch of lovely people. Are ya'll always this nice?

And yes, I can run all day if I have to. It just seems stupid to keep wasting my breath and time on people who are rude.

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

If you'll look under "Advertise on 4042.com" there's a tab called "Log Out". Give that a press or grow thicker skin.