A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Maybe her boyfriend is blind . . . think about it now . . .come on, you know you'll get it eventually :lol:

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

If he is blind how could he miss this...........

[​IMG]

Heck I could be blind, deaf in one ear, have half of a leg, and still find that. :p

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Awfully small hole. :jester:

4. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

Life's too short not to eat dessert first!

Never say anything you can't take back.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: shoulda guessed you were a butt man by looking at your AV........ :)

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Heck, I'd bounce a quarter off that just to try to get back two dimes and a nickel.:jester:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

you sexist pig:cheers:

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I resemble that remark.

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  10. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Wow, that was some thunder storm last night.
    I am a zombie today. Having the Woof & DS in the bed did not make for a restful night. I know DH is dragging arse too.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

Nap time anyone???

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH was talking about this bad storm we apparently had last night........................I didn't hear a THING?!? Weird, normally they wake me up.

12. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I have negatives from my wedding and I would like to get a few print out in some different sizes. I did try Walmart at one time but it didn't come out right so I am assuming it needs to be done by a professional.

Can anyone give me a reccomendation Please..Thanks

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my whole house was awake....the dog was going crazy, had to put him in his kennel....he no likey storms. I am pretty sure its been a long time since I heard thunder like that.....it was making the windows rattle, no lie.

14. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Zombie here too. 2 freaked out dogs trying to climb in bed and quite a light show. "Yawn"

15. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Didn't hear a sound over here off Josephine. Y'all sure there was a T storm last night? :)

16. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

My random thought for the day; if we have another one of those foggy mornings I'd love for those idiots who didn't turn on their headlights this morning to try turning them on tomorrow morning. Couldn't believe the number of people this morning with headlights off, barely noticed them until their right in front of you.
    easy math: fog/decreased visibility=headlights :banghead:

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

esp those grey/white or other light colored cars......just don't understand it :banghead:

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I read this morning that Ms. Kardashian was eliminated last night from "Dancing with the Stars".

This just in...........her butt just left the building at 1pm earlier this afternoon.

Thank you......

19. baseballmom

baseballmom Guest

archivers at triangle town has nice sony machine if you want to do it yourself

20. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Have you ever been out to eat or at a shop and hear someone talking to an associate, friend, or staff and you just think in your head.... "I bet that person in on 4042.com" ???????? :):confused::)