Helicopter Buzzing Cleveland area??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by redtangsoo, Oct 1, 2008.

1. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Did anyone else notice the dark green helicopter buzzing low over the cleveland area today around 3-4pm? it was loud and low enough to see the pilot, it seemed to be mostly around Cleveland School Rd.

2. kidsfly

kidsfly Well-Known Member

You know, that happened to me in July or August. I kept hearing a helicopter getting louder (to the point our house was shaking) I started to worry why it was taking so long to pass over. I went out my front door and a green helicopter was hovering over the road in front of our house (about 30 yards.) I could see someone sitting in the passenger seat. He looked at me and suddenly it took off. Talk about Freaking me out!

3. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Strange very strange , that would have scared the pee out of me ...:confused:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

They were looking for my hippie lettuce plot.:jester:

5. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

:)

6. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

When the cousin was stationed at RDU he would buzz the farm about once a month when ever he was out getting some flight hours. It was fun to hear him buzz over & circle around but I know it made many people think something was going on.

I have seen what I thought was a HP coptor "looking" up and down Middle Creek looking for Weed... or so I thought.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

As long as they are not black helicopters, I think we are ok. :)

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

9. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Nope no black copters,no men in black, drab olive green, no markings at all, that I could see anyway, but then again, maybe they used the flashy thing on me.:jester:

10. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Sound like National Guard helicoptor looking for pot. They have several units at RDU.

11. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

They are back again today.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well if they will give me a ride in the mornings when i have to start my new commute to Cary, i will help them look:lol:

13. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Now that's what I am talking about, Kaci...

14. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Well, they're still buzzing up here..........tonight flew around in circles, looked to be out by 42 at the wake/johnston line. I presume they're looking for pot?

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Are these Green ones or Black ones? :lol:

16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Sometimes it can be economic development big-wig types looking at properties...assuming these are not military choppers.

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Maybe it's terrorists looking for new training grounds so they can hide amongst us rednecks.

Craig

18. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

Yep, they were right over us, but no pot here (and we have a K-9 dog next door).

19. MCCx3

MCCx3 Well-Known Member

power out at all stores and lights at 4042...

20. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

We had just walked out of Walmart at exactly 3:30pm and then the whole area went black, traffic light and all out. What gives?