Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I have a LONG one that I am going to get rid of.... BUT I need to find a replacement for a pre teen boys dresser. Anyone have one? I will then give mine to Kaci! :)

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I need a very gently used (from someone I know, like you guys) twin mattress.

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I have a twin bunk bed matress, would that work?

4. Jocomom

Jocomom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh, I needed one today! :lol::lol::lol:

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm watching and waiting.........:lol:

6. JenniferK

It might...let me PM you and tell you why I need it, lol...

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ummm, Jenn??? LOLOLOL 8)

8. JenniferK

LOL

It's not nearly as interesting as it sounds.

My 20 month old refuses to sleep anywhere but my living room floor on a foam pull out sofa, lol... I just wanted to try a mattress on the floor, in HER room.

However, if DH misbehaves....lol

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Bet it's for a Halloween costume. She's gonna strap it on her back and go as a mobile......

10. JenniferK

You're funny....

No, my bet costumes are long packed away....having seen their hayday at a place I dearly miss.

To some, I'll always be known as Cell Phone Sally, lol.....

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ohhhhhh, How about one of those little character foam pull out "couches." I saw Dora & Lightening McQueen ones at Wally world for about $29.

Or have you tried a set of her favorite character sheets on her bed? I did this with Will .... now he LOVES his big boy "KaChow" bed!

12. JenniferK

That's what she's sleeping on now, but she rolls off of it. I need something bigger. And yes, we're going shopping for sheets.

Anyone know where I can find some Land Before Time, or Curious George Sheets?

13. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I am looking for a nice old trunk, chest, or the kind of storage coffee table that looks like a trunk. Doesn't necessarily have to be in perfect condition b/c that is our "decor".

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I found a trunk for my cabin 2 years ago for $20 at the flea market! It was in good shape, not perfect but good enough. We don't live in the cabin, so it's not used in a daily basis, but we keep blankets and pillows in it. My MIL cleaned it out and refinished it for me, she loves doing that kind of stuff, and it's as good as new. I think she put new hinges on it too, but not sure.

15. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Yeah I will be checking out flea markets and Craigslist, I just thought I might save myself some leg work. That was a good price, though, I hope I am that lucky!

16. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Computer desk

I'm looking for a computer desk..I'm looking online on graigs and here too.
    If someone has one let me know.
    If you have a photo that would be nice.
    Sheri

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

A friend has one she is getting rid of. Send a pm to Teelalee and ask her for a pic.

18. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

UNC Surplus Property
    Near Martin Luther King Jr Blvd & Airport Dr, Chapel Hill NC 27599
    (919)962-2134

This place somtimes has great office furniture are REALLY reasonable rates.

19. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a Nextel phone. I have a relative that wants to purchase a used one instead of upgrading with a new contract. Please pm me.

20. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I am looking for sofa or loveseat cushions. We have a nice little pull out loveseat but my fur babies have pretty much eaten the cushions. I thought maybe someone had something they were going to throw out b/c the rest was badly damaged? I checked with an upholstery place about getting foam pieces cut but it was more expensive than the loveseat was and I hate to get one from a thrift store and throw out all but the cushions.