A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ya'll are making me sad :cry:

I no longer have any grandparents here on earth, lost my last grandparent back in 1997. What I wouldn't give just to get one more hug and kiss from Poppy, Gram, Beppe or Palke (fyi..Dutch for gma and gpa). Love them while you have them, celebrate each day you do have with them, and give them tons of hugs and kisses while they are here!!

Hang in there guys, prayers are with you!!

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

I only met one grandparent, and she died when I was 10. If the big Man upstairs decides it's right for DH and I to have a little one, our child will only know one grandparent as well. That's hard to swallow.

3. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I meant to email you. You met my DH this summer. He was having a yard sale. I was at the shore when he did that.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hey girl....

You ignoring me? LOL

I tried to call you twice this weekend!

5. PirateGirl

6. PirateGirl

I did meet your DH! We got some great DVD's from his yard sale. I even sent my sis down the next day. Very nice man!

7. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Awww Thanks...if not, i will kick his butt :mrgreen: He is very quiet guy :)

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just how low can the stock market go in one day. I need a beer to cry in. :ack::ack::ack:

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

pass me one of those, I need it.. I can't believe how things are falling, except gas prices of course.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Isn't that amazing? The price of oil is at about $90 a barrel, yet somehow, the price at the pump is not reflecting the decrease. We've all been fed a line of horse **** and I for one am sick of it. Between the morons on Wall Street and the oil companies, they are going to drive us all into bankruptcy.

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

just a strange little tidbit, I went to McD's for lunch today and couldn't believe that they had actually dropped the prices on some of the value meals.. Strange considering everything else seems to be going up up up!

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

FWIW - according to my family in upstate NY, the price of gas IS going down up there. For the whole 11 years I've lived in NC, our gas has always run about 20 cents cheaper here than there. Well, right now, they're paying about $3.50/gallon! I can't believe that, we are totally getting ripped off here! :evil:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Historically gas in Massachusetts has always been about 10-20cents more per gallon than here. Last week, I filled up before we came home from Massachusetts @ $3.40/gallon. The further south we drove, the more expensive it got, which is just the opposite of how it normally goes.

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Stock market looks a little bit better now...above 10000...

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

At least "The Big Bang Theory" makes me laugh. The show is so stupid, but it's funny to me. :lol::lol::lol:

16. le

le Well-Known Member

Waiting for 2.5 over here.....

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh yeah!! Funny as heck!!:jester:

18. le

le Well-Known Member

But not quite as good as ...Christine on Wednesdays!

Who's on MNF?
    Answer is Vikings & Saints. Picking Vikings but no horse in the race.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Ok , I haven't had much time to be on here lately but wth is going on in meet the candidate side??????

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

spam, I just reported it!