A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Don't you know how to share :mrgreen:

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

no she's greedy! :mrgreen:

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yeah I have to start calling to book our character meals soon!

4. Rostrawberry

We love those....it gives the kids a chance to see characters, take pictures and autographs.

We did dinner at the cinderella's castle....it was nice to atleast experience it but the menu choices wasn't the greatest.

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

see I got lucky, I have a boy who could care less about Cinderella. So we are doing Micky Mouse, Goofy, Pooh and a few others I think we are going for 7 days and 6 nights so we should have plenty of time!

6. Rostrawberry

Lucky you....I have girls and they have to meet their princesses. You have plenty of time and space them out.

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We did Chef Mickey's years ago, and it was a lot of fun, has the 5 main Disney characters (Mickey, Goofy, etc). It is a buffet, but the food was really, really good, and the show they put on while we were eating was awesome! (Disney knows how to do it!)

8. Rostrawberry

I heard Stitch and Lelo's breakfast is really good. Gonna try that at our next visit.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I only had two left....and I woulda shared....

but they are gone now!!

greedy greedy:p

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

oh well time to go, I'll be back tomorrow to play "As 4042 turns"

Later peeps

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Is that your free one? I got mines in the mail this afternoon. They are tasty, but dag, at 130 cal per cookie.... It might be made of healty ingredients, but thats high for one cookie. :banghead:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I gave mine to DH! :lol:

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

It never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant grown, adults can be. I won't go into details because I really don't have enough hours in my day to begin. :banghead:

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

It was not a free one in the mail. 130 is alot of calories, but its tons of fiber and protein which, sticks with you for a very long time. One is the perfect filling snack about 3, to get you through till din din.

I want a free one in the mail....how'd you get that? I have been buying them since they came out last year sometime.....I love them.

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

just go to kashi.com

16. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

You would think it would be common courtesy to let a person know when you are going into their back yard with a big gigantic knife on a stick to cut down some of their trees and stuff. But that's just me.

I called the po po, he didn't find the guy but said it appeared to be surveyors.

Windows open, car in the driveway and screaming kids should have tipped him off that someone was home and was going to be like 'look there is a guy with a big knife thing in my yard!!'

I'm just saying.

17. Rostrawberry

I would have peed my pants and have a heart attack.

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

19. le

le Well-Known Member

Gave Charlie's BBQ a try today - might tasty.

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

It's great that he has real arms and hands again, I sure hope his body doesn't reject them. Can you imagine after that surgery looking at your hands and realizing that it's not "your" hands that you're looking at? :eek:

I would imagine it would take some time to adjust to seeing those new fingers, nails, etc. and that it would be very strange at first. :)