A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Talking about "not knowing where those hands have been" takes on a whole new meaning.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol:

Oh, you are a bad one, aren't you? :lol:

3. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

That'd be sorta like a threesome..... :beathorse:

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Who else on here is sick with bad cough and nasal congestion? Sick as a dog :(

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

alot of people are sick! YICK!

Hope you feel better soon RO!:)

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Thanks...just finished some hot tea and now I will take a nap before I have to pick up my youngins :)

Suppose to get warm again...this up and down in temperture does not help at all.

7. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yick? Now that's a new description. I think I'll use it.:lol:

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I woke up at 2 this morning with bad stomach pains, didn't last long. Then my oldest wasn't hungry this morning and spent a lot of time on the toilet this morning, said he had a cramp as well. He went to school (he has a history of stomach issues, so that is normal for him, not enough to keep him home) and I haven't heard from the school yet, so guess he's ok. I keep getting little messages from my tummy saying it's still not feeling quite right.

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Have been for a week now. Started with the 11 year old,( guess he brought it home from school) then I got it, then the husband, and now the 9 year old has it. I think I still have the worst of it! I hate it!!

10. KellBell

random thought....

honestly, I would smack Elisabeth Hasslebeck if I saw her. Smack her down. without so much as a 'hello'

11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

B/C of her attitude, politics or both? She's not as bad as Sheri Sheppard, Rosie or Star was.

Whoops, I'm a dude talking about "The View".:jester:

12. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

A few of us had it, myself included, back at the beginning of September. My 4 yr old had such a bad cough the doc gave her cough med with codeine, and she was on antibiotics. Snuff was on antibiotics too. I am stubborn and didn't go to the doctor so it's taken me awhile to get rid of it, I am still coughing now and then. Hope you are feeling better soon!

13. KellBell

I will refrain from busting on the fact that you even know who I am talking about....;)

She is about tied with Rosie on the obnoxious scale, IMO, she's just prettier.... her holier than thou attitude gets on my last nerve. and she won't even listen to anyone else's remarks regarding politics.

I'd smack her, I would.

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

No way man!!! Loved her and her friend Roger on Survivor :jester::jester:

15. VivianS

I hear ya! I wanted to do that yesterday, she was UGH!

16. KellBell

she is not even the same person as she was on Survivor. I liked her then too.:p

17. KellBell

smack. smack. smack!

:banghead:

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I listen to Howard Stern and I know her through clips they play of her on his show. I won't disagree about her annoyance factor but she is the one conservative on a lib show second only to "Real Time With Bill Maher". But yes she is a straight up biyotch.

19. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Name an animal that starts with the letter "X"
    :confused:

20. VivianS

I loved them too! I could stand her on that show, but on the View...UGH! (I think that's my expression for the day, UGH! lol)