A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

its finally friday! Yeah!

2. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

WOW I remember that! Ick!

And my random thought for the day:

Go Canes!

3. VivianS

Amen to that!

4. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yes indeed. Go Canes. Tonight you lucky pricks who have tickets I envy you. I'm in a small town in the mountains with a 19 inch television. I'm not even sure that I can get FSS but if not I have my Slingbox. Tonight vs the Panthers, tomorrow night against TB and Monday back home against the Red Wings. Big weekend. Oh yeah the black jerseys tonight as well.

5. VivianS

I'll have to resort to wearing the 'old' jersey tonight. Can't wait to get a black one since black is slimming, well, maybe not on me though. :lol:

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Please check the price at "The Eye" at the arena for the men's replica black jersey. Online they are listed at $115. I would appreciate to know if they are cheaper than that at the game, thanks.

7. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

IT'S THE FIGHT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435282,00.html

Man Wielding Hammer Loses Duel to Man With Letter Opener in Florida

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — Hollywood police say a man wielding a hammer lost a fight to a man with a letter opener.

Police say the men were fighting early Thursday morning when they both grabbed their weapon. The man with the letter opener stabbed the other man. Someone then called 911.

When officers arrived, the victim refused to cooperate or say what the argument was about. He's being treated at Memorial Regional Hospital. His condition is not yet known.

The men's identities have not been released.

.................I guess it wasn't "Hammer Time" after all....:lol:

8. VivianS

:rolleyes::lol:

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sinus infections stink.

Going back to bed now.

10. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Hope ya get to feeling better, Michelle.

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling bad. On a positive note...my niece LOVES the purse I got for her! :)

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am really, really tired today.

The little one is having fun torturing the kitty today.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Great! I may just have to order me one of those too. I've liked it ever since it first came out. I've got to stop spending so much money on myself! lol

How is Teresa? Tell her I said hello. I'm gonna get over there to see her soon. Maybe when she's feeling better the 3 of us can go out to dinner or something.

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

How about "no more politics" discussions? This election can't get here fast enough.

And than....

Who ever gets elected? there will be more discussions about the new prez.

I know I know I know....this is a discussion board :mrgreen:

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I AGREE with ya! NO MORE PLEASE!!!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just told someone a few minutes ago that I wished it was Novemeber 5th. I am so over it all.

17. Rostrawberry

Thank God I am not the only one....this has been going on tooo looonggg

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep. I'm sick of the commercials, I'm sick of the back-biting and infighting, I'm sick of coming on here and having the same discussions over and over again. What is the old definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I'm voting for who I am voting for and nothing on this message board is going to change my mind, and probably no one elses either. At this point, we are ALL: :beathorse:

19. Rostrawberry

:banghead: Amen sista :iagree: 100%

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

19 days and counting.........