So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. OhMeOhMy

OhMeOhMy Guest

Not exactly... but if the shoe fits, I'll say yes :p

It started on a different forum and has just become my regular moniker.

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - I just pop in here to say hi to all the newbies every once in a while!!!

I am Peppercorns - well actually, one of my dogs is peppercorns. The other dog is Muffin. I have one daughter - 18.5. Other then that believe-you-me...I have a very rollercoaster life. I work full time and love kareoke!

I am an - Ex-Yankee..lol - from Long Island, New York but Johnston County is a great place to be. I have been here going on 7 years. I have made the worlds best friends down here who have never let me down - they are worth more the platinum. And I have met some of the finest Southern Gentlemen...I may think I will be keeping one of those all to myself...lol - wink wink. So life down here is pretty good.

My advice - forget how you did it before or what you are used to - start all over and do like the locals do. Feel free to pm me. i like people...well some people...er ..ok most people... ok ... I just don't like a few people...everyone else is great!

3. DJ Diva

DJ Diva Guest

Greetings Everyone!

Hello to all the new comers! I'm DJ Diva! It is nice to get familiar with people in the area! This is a great place to do it! I am 29, single, no children, never married. The good ones are so few & far between these days. In God's perfect timing, I keep telling myself! Anyways... I do have my furbabies too, as I saw someone else refer to it as. I have 1 dog (Dakota), 4 kitties (Raven, Cocoa Puff, Daisy Mae & Sassy) and 1 horse (Rain), and 3 goldfish (Larry, Curly & Moe). They are like my children.

I work full time for an security alarm installation company and have my own DJ biz! I stay pretty busy!! I do a weekly karaoke gig for those of you who love to sing karaoke. (Hint: Peppercorns) You can PM me for more details. The Cleveland & JC area is a great place. I have lived around McGee's X-rds for 7.5 years now! I like it here!

Ta Ta for Now! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  4. DJ Diva

DJ Diva Guest

You are a trip!

Hi Peppercorns,
    I can tell by your verbiage that you have a great personality! You are too funny. I see you love to sing karaoke! Well I am a DJ and do a weekly karaoke gig on Friday nights. You should come out and sing sometime! Bring all your friends! PM me for more details....

Another thing, where do you meet these fine Southern Gentlemen? I have lived here all my life and am yet to meet one of the good ones! What's your secret?

I seems our personalities are similar! I like most everyone too! I am such the "Social Butterfly"!

Tootles... :lol:

DJ Diva

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Where to meet all the "southern gentlemen"? Nursing homes, rest homes...etc.........I KEED I KEED.

6. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

... trailer parks, beer joints, tree stands, Lowes Motor Speedway, etc.

7. DJ Diva

DJ Diva Guest

:iagree: You know what's funny... I have been thinking the same thing. They are either married, too old, too young, too much negative baggage/issues, or dead. I don't get it. Where did they all go???? :cry::confused::?::p

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Have you checked the 4042 personals? :lol: There's a few 'winners' over there........:jester:

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh God...Don't go there...very scary place :mrgreen:

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmmmm
    My Southern Gentleman? I met him all over the place..lol. Kept running into the same guy…thought he was out reach but he was thinking the same about me…lol
    The bit about getting involved in social and special interest groups helped…
    Going to a local auction helped….
    Living in the same general area helped….
    Going to karaoke helped….
    And after you keep tripping over the same person, you just figure the man upstairs may have a hand in this mess..lol

For once …I can say I am happy. Yeah – Go me!
    We can go to Kareoke soon. I will let you know exactly when. I love it and have a ton of fun singing. I sang this past weekend in front of about four hundred….I didn’t get the popular vote though…boo hoo! I guess don’t have a big enough posse…lol.

I meet people all over and will talk to just about anyone. But sometimes you can sense a chemistry. I have met a ton of losers out of that lot thought too. It is all a hit and miss thing. Some are out for one thing others are just looking for you to “fix” them. I am done Fix’in. This one come preassembled with a life – that matches mine to a “t”…lol. What a pleasant change- to say the least!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  11. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

So glad that you are happy now Peppercorns!!!:lol:

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

dang pepper! sounds like a match made in heaven! Go you!

13. Drakk

Drakk Guest

Hey, what's up? I am a 30 year old male--single with no kids. I know--"How can that be?!" Well, let me tell you--I have NO idea! hehehe Anyway, my name is actually a shortened form of my alter-ego/character in a book I am writing. If you are interested beyond that, I will let you know. Looking through some of these, I was wondering where I, too, can get one of those avatars? Or do I have to be a senior member? And if that be the case (GAR! I sounded like a pirate there! hehehe), how would I go about becoming a senior member? Okay, everyone--take care!

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hello Drakk, welcome to our neighborhood!

Regarding the Avatar you can put one up with just your first post, Go to the dark gray bar above and choose "UserCP" than choose the "Edit Avatar" option, that will let you upload one from an Aviator site or one you have created yourself. Note the size of the Avatar is critical.

We used to have a thread on how to do this, but it looks like it went away.

15. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Me

Totaly Single. Still. Looking for someone. not sure who.
    Love to ride my Bike. ( Motorcycle) I work a lot. Love to Laugh at stupid people stuff. My Avitar is the Famous Big eared Rabit. so that we may someday find our Hearts again and stop Hateing others.

16. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

I'm 'Jubes', in my 40's, married to a wonderful man and I have one son. We have three pugs, a small mix breed dog and two cats. (Going to have a couple more pugs... one is pregnant). I work for NCDOC - 17 years...:mrgreen: My avatar is just kind of weird... like me! One quote that I live by is... Never say anything you can't take back.

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Howdy Jubes! Welcome and LOVE the av!

18. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

Me-40's, MWM, Kids, dog, house, cars, bills. Proud to be from WV, but love NC. Found Johnston County natives are very similar to WV folk. The weather here beats any place I have ever been. Likes-America, NCAA Football & Basketball, Beer, Military, Hunting, Food, Computers, Fitness, Traveling, the Beach, Concerts, Water Sports, Rock Music, Money and Smiles. Dislikes-Liberals, Terrorist, Flag Burners, Excuses, Taxes, Lazy People, Illegals, Whiners, Cold Weather, Soccer, Pit Bulls, Smokers, Braggers, Traffic and most of all PITT(GOEERS!!!).

I tend to be very opinionated. I will tell you as I see it. Don't go jump off a bridge if I tell you to (lol).

19. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

Welcome Letsgo! (I think you and I must be related...we think very much alike.) :lol:

Mags

20. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Please allow me to introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste. Ive been around for a long, long year. Stole many a mans soul and faith. And I was round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate. Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.

I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change. Killed the czar and his ministers. Anastasia screamed in vain. I rode a tank, held a generals rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.