A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that is very helpful indeed, because it contains their websites, so I can read up on folks.

Thanks Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You are welcome...anything to help!

Have a great day,
    Sherry

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I watched the Governor's debate last night. Bev Perdue is most annoying person I've ever heard. They had the Libertarian candidate, Munger in as well. McCrory came off the most likeable, Munger was OK, and Perdue was just, just well herself. My two cents.

4. Sherry A.

Do you know when that is going to be back on the tube?

Thanks,
    Sherry

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I thought I heard this morning that for early voting you can go anywhere, that is doesn't have to be in your 'district' - is that correct?

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

kds will have to answer that.....I am not sure! .

7. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

It's on I believe Channel 9 in Charlotte, WSOC-TV's website under their videos.

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I watched it too. Perdue drove me crazy with her hand gestures. Munger was okay, until he got the end and said he was the only candidate who was for allowing gay marriage in this state. :ack: I agree that McCrory was most the likeable.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yes, that is correct. If you are registered in Johnston County, you can vote at any one of the 3 early voting sites. If you are a resident of Johnston County, but not registered to vote, you can register and vote at the same time at any one of the 3 early voting sites.

The early voting sites are:

Smithfield Town Hall
    350 E. Market St., Smithfield
    October 16 - November 1
    Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
    Sat 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

Church at Clayton Crossing (This is in the old Winn Dixie store.)
    11407 US Hwy 70W, Clayton
    Oct 21-Nov 1
    Tue-Fri, 12 noon to 7 pm
    Sat. 9-1

JCC Cleveland Campus
    9046 Cleveland Rd., Clayton
    Oct 21-Nov 1
    Tue-Fri 12 noon to 7 pm
    Sat 9-1

10. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I just can't stop crying this morning. A dog is dying and I totally botched something at work so Boss's day is a total bust...

11. Sherry A.

Thanks,
    Sherry

12. Sherry A.

I am sorry to hear this. Look outside, it is sunny and the day will get better!

Hope it gets better,
    Sherry

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

{ { { c-mama } } }

:grouphug:

14. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Bless your heart! So sorry your day is not going well. Some days just stink! Try to remember that tomorrow is a new day. And, like Sherry said, get some fresh air if you can.

Think of something funny!
    Think of the kindest thing someone has ever done for you.
    Think of holding your newborn baby for the first time.
    Think of the last time the cops pulled you over and you thought it was much funnier than they did :mrgreen:

Now...grab that feeling and start your mood over for the day!

:grouphug:

15. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Thanks all! I'm feeling better and the newborn thought definitely helped! And knock on wood..I have never been pulled over (and has nothing to do with hubby the cop!). Just been reeeeeal lucky :)

16. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Glad you are feeling better!!! :)

17. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

18. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Actually, this is not uncommon. As with anything it has its own place in the market. The actual pump does not come in contact with the women's milk. If the pump is a hospital grade pump, relatively new and the manufactor still makes the pump, you should be able to go to the companies website and purchase the extra supplies such as tubing, canisters/bottles for that specific pump model. A really good hospital grade pump can run into the hundreds if purchased new. Wake Medical Center had a rental program years ago, not sure if they still do.

19. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Can you tell I'm not a father yet?:lol: No offense meant by the way questioning it.

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I can't remember how much I sold mine for big, 120 maybe 140. I paid 300 and some change for it.