Do you make over $250K

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sacosta, Oct 16, 2008.

?

Do you earn over $250K of taxable income?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2008.
  1. You earn $250K or more

7 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. You earn less than $250K

70 vote(s)
    90.9%
  1. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Perhaps Ready should refer back to post #120 on the first grade field trip thread....re: Santa Claus.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about Clif... I was talking about the way people answered that poll. :roll: Do you honestly think more grown up people truly believe in a real life Santa Claus than people who don't, or do you think that more people answered that poll untruthfully? THAT is what I was getting at... and it had absolutely nothing to do with Clif.

3. colinmama

colinmama Guest

um, well the whole poll was about Clif so yeah I do think that even mentioning it again had something to do with Clif. I thought when you said you wouldn't bring it up again you meant the whole poll and everything, but I must have assumed wrongly. There are plenty of other polls where people have lied. That one just seems to be your favorite.

4. ready2cmyKing

The "whole poll" that I'm talking about... the infamous poll that I was referring to... the Santa Claus poll from 2005... WAS STARTED BY CLIF. And I'm referring to a poll that blatantly shows that people will answer falsely on a poll on 4042.com... because that is the one and only poll that I know of that shows that is the case. So yeah, you assumed wrong.

5. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I'm asking this seriously because I don't remember reading about it, but did people actually come forward and admit that they lied about their answers?

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

no she just assumes this!

7. ready2cmyKing

Yes, they did. Not lied, but answered falsely because they didn't understand what he really meant. When people started realizing that he was talking about a real life man and not the "spirit of giving" they admitted they answered incorrectly. See for yourself.
    http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=8838&highlight=Santa

8. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I saw one, but only skimmed over it. Maybe there were more in which case you can point them out. So not actually "people" but "person" and she said she misunderstood the question, not that she blatantly lied. I think the poll on this thread is crystal clear and if people answer yes they either make that much or they are lying. We might never know.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

And you're assumiong that people lied in the poll. The only "proof" that they lied, of course, is your belief that people couldn't possibly actually believe in Santa Claus.

Yeah, one or two said that. But certainly not four, which would have evened up the poll.

Then again, how do we know that one or two people who voted "No" didn't lie or misunderstand (or believe, but won't admit it for fear of being ridiculed by people like ready2cmyKing)?

10. ready2cmyKing

Answered falsely based on not fully understanding the question... lied on a poll because they can be anonymous... people will do this on here just because they're human.

I'm done with this. My post was made to HG in the first place, and it was in jest. You're the one who had to stir the pot over it. Feel better now? :roll:

11. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

My very words to you after each time you feel obligated to post that there is no Santa Claus. You have yet to answer, though.

12. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I'll feel better if I don't have to hear about it again.

13. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Let me help you....I'll read and respond to whatever the heck I want.

14. ready2cmyKing

And I'll make reference to whatever the heck thread I want. ;)

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

CM, you say whatever you want to my dear. The "ancients" on here can officially kiss our "newbie" *****. CM, is just calling a spade a spade. Why can't the oldies let the other oldies defend themselves around here? Seems to me when you call a oldie out you catch hell from all the older forum trolls, baiters and master-debaters.

16. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

OMG

How old are we again? :jester:

17. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Got no problem with that as long as you don't state you're not going to say anything about something again and then do.

18. colinmama

colinmama Guest

I'd peg us for middle school....definitely not higher than that :lol:

19. ready2cmyKing

I don't know but apparently CM needs to go back to elementary school and learn how to read. :mrgreen:

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

That was VERY Christ like.........whoops, no that was very Baptist like.