A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I seen on ET that as soon as she had her kids she did whe wrap thing on her belly

2. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

I cant stand people in mini vans who drive in the fast line and go 40 mph

Errrrrrr some people want to get home

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I guess everything isn't bigger in Texas.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm fed up. This used to be a fun place to be, now.........not so much. :cry:

Perhaps everyone (myself included) will feel more charitable towards each other once the election is over. I think the rancor is spreading to other issues. Sad, really.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I understand and am part of the problem at times. It's actually getting that way in our "hood" right now as well. That's why I try to laugh each and every day.

Being charitable towards another should never play into politics, in my opinion.

Have a better day,
    Sherry :grouphug:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

politics brings out the worst in people. the absolute worst.

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: I assume you're talking about 4042land? I hardly come on anymore, and there's not much for me to add...I don't get into politics much, and that's all that's on here anymore. Unless you want to bash McCain, Obama or Palin, you don't really fit in here right now.

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'm sitting here in Easley, SC outside of Greenville and gas is $2.47. I guess I don't hate everything about SC. I'll see you tonight JoCo. Hello three dollar range.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey there Pacman starting to see the $2.90's range now. Thurmans gas prices has been very odd of late, for the longest time they were high than had massive drop in price twice then last night I saw $2.99 and this morning back up to $3.09. Go figure.

10. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Pacman...that's cute SB :)

BTW, today sucks.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am as guilty as anyone else, that is for sure. But I'm out of patience with the level of crap rising around here. No good deed goes unpunished. :? Not saying nothing about politics on here til it's all over, and probably not even then.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

shoot its beautiful out here today, nice fall day. I always take a shot at big U when it's there certainly when Cowboys are the subject. :lol: brighten up the day a little bit you are alive and well.

13. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

The Cowboys are on a downward spiral. A broken pinky, an unneeded WR trade, terrible defensive coverage, and a partridge in a pear tree.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

who's the partridge? Wade Phillips his chubby butt is about to break the branch he's sitting on and will go thud on the ground.

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I can not wait til the weekend, come on Friday!

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

They are letting the snot monsters out early today...

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, about that.............is it today or next week? I am so confused! The calendar I have says next week............but I swear the automated message I got says today??? :?:

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:shock: Today... better be. We're going to Walmarts costume shopping... I asked this morning when I dropped mine off what time just to make sure and they didn't mention next week.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:banghead: The calendar I was looking at said for 07/08. :lol: And right of the school website. Geez o pete, going to look for the other one now. :banghead:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Okey dokey, they get out early TODAY!! LOL I am losing my mind!