So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Uncle Mickey?

2. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

You just got to be the debbil, old clawfoot himself....ain't cha? :mrgreen:

3. chik

chik Well-Known Member

UPdate...the new me

I am 40. I am the mother of a young man who goes to West Johston. He lives with his dad because he chooses to. But he loves his mama and him and I have a wonderful relationship. He can tell me anything and call anytime. We have had snow moments that I truly treasure. He encouraged me to do rails on my snowboard and I DID IT. That is my heart my chlidren. My daughter is here but lives on her own. She has epilepsy. She has learned not to let it be the control in her life. It is mama here that has learned to let go and is still learning. She will be 21 in 3 months. She has come around this summer to having independence truly. She has faced issues head on and dealt with them and come out a strong young woman who is an assistant manager at a store in Vail.

I am still healing from a serious car wreck. It turns out I had 3 fractures. I now struggle to walk at times. But it doesn't stop me.

I remarried last year to a man who is from North Carolina originally but we met here. So thank you North Carolina for teaching me your culture and sharing it with me. It helped me find this wonderful southern man who treats me like a queen and loves me as no one ever has.

So this is me ..... now.

4. blumedenley

blumedenley Well-Known Member

I am a 30 year old female. 2 boys 5,11. Married 11 years to my high school sweetheart. We have a chihuahua named BJ. I just started working for a marketing company. Was a home maker till about a month ago. The avatar is my dog BJ. I am from FL.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Well, well. So, you are a Liberal. Nice of ya' Mr. Jagger, to join our little Forum.

Welcome,
    Sherry

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Not on your life sexpot.

7. Sherry A.

Um, Post #781 under Thread "So Who Are You". Why, Mr. Jagger, I think this sexpot figured out that underneath all of that you are a Liberal. Nice to know that one can debate and discuss from one side while truly believing another side. That is what a Great Debater can do...is it not?

Having fun, honey,
    Sherry

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

What the hell are you talking about? Put down the bong.

9. Sherry A.

If you cannot keep up then move on,
    Sherry

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Keep up with stupidity?

11. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh boy ...butter me some:popcorn:

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

O.M.G. I laughed my a off at that!

13. mem8

mem8 Guest

I am a new member as of today. I am 61, married, three children and 8 grand
    children ages 9 months to 18 years. I am also a re-located Yankee but I've been here for 20 years and this is home now. My best friend is Grammie. I work full time so I'm busy, busy.

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Today I am octopus lady.

Woman with many arms for all of her tasks! :nopity:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You and 7 other men! :lol:

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I would say you are a nut but that's obvious :jester:

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, a cat lover, a dedicated worker, a doctor, a therapist, a teacher, a motivator, ..... I am a woman.

The most underpaid, under appreciated title in the world. :mrgreen:

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

You had me until cat lover.:jester:

19. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Is your hubby jealous or does he like to watch?

I can't believe I just said that. :lol:

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! Bad bad ready .:jester: