A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

My 6th grade son won the Student Council election at Middle School! He is the class Treasurer for this school year. talk about proud!! :hurray:

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

woohoo :hurray::hurray:

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You and he should be very proud. Treasurer is an awesome responsibility!

Sherry :hurray:

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Aww, that's great! And congrats to the rest of you proud moms/dads out there. It's nice to have some good news for a change!

You forced me to add mine :mrgreen: my dd's just been accepted at UNC-G and her GPA makes her an NC Academic Scholar a West this year! (hope that will help with some scholarships........:neutral:)

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

How exciting! Hard work does pay off!

Sherry :hurray:

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Congrats to all.

And since we're bragging, my daughter just received another scholarship. I guess they keep coming throughout the college years?

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

WOW! listen to all us PROUD MAMA's! I love it!

:cheers:

8. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Congrats everyone. What great kids.

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yep yep, a bunch of smart mama's and kiddo's!

10. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Anybody know where I can find a jacket like Sandy wore on Grease? Thrift store anywhere?? Pink Ladies??

11. seabee

seabee Guest

How'd you know that? Step in it, hopefully you had your slippers on.:lol:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I wanna brag too!!! Trying to think...My oldest got 102 on his spelling test last week, does that count?? And my middle one finished t-ball last night and is verrrry proud of his trophy, therefore, I am very proud of his trophy! My youngest still is not potty trained though, but when he is I will be the proudest mommy around!! (and happy, will be doing a happy dance for all to see, I've been changing diapers non-stop for almost 9 years straight!)

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Dang - you deserve a trophy for that! :lol:

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Oh Yeah!!! I'm with you on the potty training!!! My youngest will be 3 in December...I'm ready to be done with diapers too!!!!!!!!!

15. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

OOhhh I'll brag too

I am a "proud mommy" everyday. To see my kids happy and enjoying life is my reward.

Now if I can get my youngin completely out of pull-ups..... I will be beyond proud. She knows about underwear, potty and knows what she needs to do when she needs to go...she just lazy at times :mrgreen:

16. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

:lol: Best of luck

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I'll sell ya some diapers :jester:

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I think there were about 5 months in between the 2 oldest, but that's it, it's been non-stop other than that! And people keep asking when #4 is coming? Never! I want to be done with diapers FOREVER! I know the end is near, he just turned 3, so I keep telling myself the end is coming, I can see the light. My other 2 were trained by now, but this one is the most stubborn yet! He knows he's the baby, and he's enjoying it I guess.

19. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I saw one online at a Halloween shop! It was cute! Of course, you wouldn't get it in time for Friday!

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Turtle - Go look at Kohls ... they had in the women's section black cropped type jackets. Some were VERY 80's looking..... KD was with me.

KD - Would those pass as "Sandy" jackets???