A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They might! I also saw that sort of thing at Party City last week as part of a costume.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I miss my sweet little kitty . . . she's spending the night at the animal hospital cause she got the Bob Barker treatment today. :cry: I can't wait to go pick her up tomorrow morning.

3. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

:ack: Ok now i am officially sick with whatever is going around :ack: I feel like im going to die. I cant stand being sick . My kids and the hubby are to cute though , Making my coffee and bringing it to me in bed , along with some breakfast ..They woke up early just to do that because they knew i was sick last night ...To cute and to sweet

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that is very sweet, hope you can get some rest today and feel better soon!

5. my4kiddies

Thanks ! I hope to feel better soon to . Its almost like the end of the world for the family when im sick . They did great today but tomorrow it will be mom wheres this , mom can you do that , mom what time do i have to do this or go here ...:) So much for relaxing and trying to feel better ...But i wouldn't have it any other way :)

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I almost forgot, I am no longer a blonde! Brunette baby!

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you are? I bet its HOT! what posessed you ?

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

just wanted something different tired of being blonde all the time, its truely dark now with a few sprigs of lowlights in it!

9. my4kiddies

Brunette's rock and can have just as much fun as a blonde

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Oh yeah, I was excited when I saw it. Plus for some reason the last two times I had my hightlights blonde they got a green tint to them.. So hoping it doesnt happen with the dark color..

11. KellBell

I bet it looks good! I went to a darker red and I put a hot pink 'chunk' in it! we are living on the wild side!!:p

12. my4kiddies

Oh gosh i hope not ! My girlfriend does mine and has for years ..Shes greattttt and i have been getting the blonde highlights and this time i went i said more more ...lol Now its even better , Looks great and i get the where did you get your hair done all the time . She just recently broke her back so i might need to find another hair dresser ...:cry:

13. my4kiddies

Thats sounds really cute Kell

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I remember seeing yours at lunch that day, mine is not that dark for still dark especially for me, even my natural color isnt this dark!!

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

its awesome!

16. KellBell

we are some hot mama's! I dont mind living on the wild side with hair color....its just hair, it'll grow out!

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thats right, that is what I told the girl last night, just color it what ever you feel will be best!!

18. my4kiddies

I wish my mother would get her hair done , She hasn't had her hair done in 25 years . Her hair is about 6 feet long and grows like crazy..I keep telling her to have it cut and because its so beautiful , Donate it to locks of love or something . I couldn't have that long of hair ..Can you imagine the shampooing ...Holly cow

19. KellBell

I had hair down to my fanny many years ago, and I cut it off and gave it to Locks of Love, it was 1998.

20. my4kiddies

Good for you , Great thing to do ..