A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got two aunts like that. They get their hair trimmed and colored, but each of them can sit on their hair. I haven't got the time or the patience for all that hair.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

not to mention it most of the time, it doesn't look that great.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You'd have to know my aunts, LOL. One them could pass for Crystal Gale in a heart beat. She's a pretty woman, but has to wear that hair up and covered up most of the time because they are dairy farmers. The other one................I have no idea why she wears it so long, and it doesn't look good. I used to try to get them to cut it, but gave up long ago. STUBBORN!

4. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

lol..My mother colors and trimmes her own hair and then wraps it up in a big ole bun ...:? Mine is long enough for me ..Middle of my back . If mine gets any longer i have headaches ..Naturally curly is heavy

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mines natrually curly and I'm growing mine out to my tail at least once! It's almost there. I'll cut it when I'm 40. :mrgreen:

6. my4kiddies

:) Wish i could have it longer but those headaches forget it

7. harleygirl

Never got a headache from my hair? hmm.

M21boy - I bet your hair looks GREAT!!! You could have blue hair and still be beautiful! <kiss kiss>

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I knew I liked you for a reason :)

thanks

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ohhh yeah... I get headaches all the time when it's too long. HEAVY on the scalp and gives me a headache when I put it in a pony tail.

M2B - The reason your hair turned a green tint is because your natural color has an "ash" base to it .... and whoever colored it used an ash based on it.... ash + ash = greenish tint. Just FYI in case you ever want to question them before they do your hair again.

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I went to someone new this time and that was something she mentioned as well. But she also mentioned my well water so I may have to use a different shampoo if it starts to turn this time!

11. KellBell

my hair hurt too! it was so heavy and thick and wavy....ponytails=agony.

12. my4kiddies

Yup your right about the heavy on the scalp. I have to have it thinned

13. le

le Well-Known Member

Heavy AND sore. My head feels like it is gonna float out w/o me after a good thinning!

14. harleygirl

Just booked my appt with Jenny! I LOVE HER!!!

Next Thursday - red hair here I come! :mrgreen:

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am having to put off my next appt with her because I have my 30th reunion coming up in Nov - so need to wait closer to then to get it cut and colored......but its killing me :?

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

It's about time you joined the club ;)

17. KellBell

YOU LIE!!! are you serious? you won't do it!!

18. KellBell

Dear God,

It's me, KellBell.

I was wondering if I would go to hell if I wished that certain people vanished from the face of the Earth, never to be heard from again? Is it too much to ask for some people, who seemingly have no purpose in life but to argue, be negative, spew lies and generally make everyone around them miserable, to just go away?

Get back to me when you can.

Love,
    KB

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You better leave room for me!:mrgreen:

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

and me!