Gay teachers agenda

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LETSGOEERS!!!, Oct 31, 2008.

1. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

I can't believe they allow gays to teach our children. Its bad enough having liberal teachers preach their agenda daily to my kids, but this is just sick. If one of my kids were in that classroom and were made to sign the pledge form, I promise you that teacher would not be able to do it again.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445865,00.html

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

It's in California. You might have indicated that small fact in your title. If you are that concerned as to what they teach in California, move there and vote. Isn't this the state with a Republican "Governator"?

3. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

They're not asking them to pledge to BE gay, just not use hateful, demeaning language. Would you be against a teacher of a different ethnicity/gender/religion (you fill in the blank) to have them sign a pledge to not say hateful things about themselves or is it just gay people you hate?

4. LETSGOEERS!!!

In kindergarten, children should not have know what gays are. That's something a parent should discuss with their kids when they are ready to, not some homosexual teacher with an agenda.

This what they should be teaching:
    Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

5. LETSGOEERS!!!

Just because you tag someone Republican doesn't mean their conservative. Arnold would have never been elected governor in California if he was a true conservative.

6. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Look who he married, he's a closet dem.

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

And kids can be taught this, AT HOME! Teach your religious stuff there. It has no place in taxpayer supported schools.

No doubt that certain "oral" acts committed by humans no doubt are against scripture. How many good Christians are sinning in that scenario? How 'bout 'normal' relations outside marriage?

You're as guilty of pushing a Judeo-Muslim-Christian agenda as the purported homosexual agenda that you complain about.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

So.. the teacher gave out "gay" pledge cards? It must be bad. Call out the gods! Kick this lesbian out! She's ruining our children! The article doesn't even mention if the teacher was a lesbian or not. Your views are skewed so much that you can't read a story for what it says. It was a simple pledge that the children wouldn't use hateful terms against others. Is there something wrong with that? The teacher should have used pledge cards that are more grade level specific and encompassed all hatred issues, but in this case, it was more specific and geared towards gays and lesbians. It should have been approved by the school and the parents should have been notified prior to them being issued. This teacher used poor judgment and made a mistake but to persecute her is ridiculous. Teachers make mistakes. We all make mistakes. Would you be upset if a teacher, even if he or she is gay, sent out pledge cards saying that your child would go to church every Sunday? Don't your christian values "preach" about their "love" for everyone or is that another faux religious notion? It's simple, practice what you preach and keep your agendas at home. I don't want your bigotry pushed upon my kids.

9. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

Leviticus 11:10 - "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you"

I hope you have never ever eaten shrimp!!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  10. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

Numbers 15: 32 - 36
    "32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses"

And whatever you do...make sure you never pick up any sticks on Sunday!!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Sexual orientation has no business in elementary school, period. However, manners and general respect should be taught at the earliest age. I don't want a child of mine to grow up hating anyone, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion. That said, when public schools start overstepping my authority as a parent, then my child will be one less they'll have to teach. That child will go to private school where the government's control stops at the driveway.

12. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

I can live with that.

Just as soon as the gay and minority communities stop pushing their religious agendas in schools, I'll jump right on board.

13. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

What religious agenda? Are you trying to say homosexuality is some kind of religion?

14. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

Gay or straight, Republican or Democrat, this crosses the line. If they want to have the kids sign a pledge card that they will not make fun of people that's fine but it shouldn't talk about sexual orientation and teach 5 year olds the word lesbian. What would you say to having them sign cards that relate to God? You wouldn't hear of it.

15. JoCoGurl789

JoCoGurl789 Member

your a queer yourself

16. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Wow. Hope you know what you're getting yourself into Ms. Obama disciple....or should I say troll?

17. JoCoGurl789

JoCoGurl789 Member

aha yeah right
    i dnt even like Obama
    i have the pic up there for a reason

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Don't typically agree with the Squirrel, but he is a decent person (from what I know of him) and that was way over the line for a new member.

19. JoCoGurl789

JoCoGurl789 Member

it was a joke
    lighten up pops

20. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

You're