OBAMA AUNT LIVING IN U.S. ILLEGALLY...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LETSGOEERS!!!, Nov 1, 2008.

1. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.
    Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.
    Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, non-criminal violation of U.S. immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the United States.
    The disclosure about Onyango came just one day after Obama's presidential campaign confirmed to the Times of London that Onyango, who has lived quietly in public housing in South Boston for five years, was Obama's half aunt on his father's side. It was not immediately clear how Onyango might have qualified for public housing with a standing deportation order.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Illegal immigration , whats obamas position on this , you know damn well he knows about her being in the U.S illegally, living in public housing, (welfare checks and free medical care,)doesn't this go along with public housing,, damn where's all the outrage about this
    I bet she's a democrat, you think shes going to vote

On another note, wheres all the 40/42 dems.thats going to defend this as being something good, they all move away?:lol:

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

No, I haven't moved anywhere. I do have a life, so I don't post 24/7. Moreover, the only POV I represent is mine, no one else's. I will say that if she was ordered to be deported, then deported she must be, just the same as any other person being adjudged/ordered to do so.
    But, again, this is living in a nation that is governed under law.

Be careful of the stance you take here. One can not support one law, and deride another. Therefore, logic would dictate that you remonstrate against the judge who persists in religious displays, that cost him his position. Or is that different because he posted religious coda to which you subscribe?

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Is she a mooslim terrorist too?

5. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of McCain's brother calling 911 to complain about traffic. The relatives of anyone can break the law and if they do there should be an equal justice for them all.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Let's just see if there is equal justice. :rolleyes:

The Democrats would be on McCain like a duck on a June bug if the person in question was one of his relatvies. 8)

8. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

You mean like his brother did when he called 911 for a non-emergency? I know that was really played up by the majority of Democrats .... not.:mrgreen:

9. I Heard that McCain's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate was a one legged bootlegger back during proabition. And what's that to us?

Absolutely nothing! Which is what all this Obama mudslinging is to us.

10. GlobeBiz

GlobeBiz Well-Known Member

Now the presidential campaign is in final days you will hear a lot of these nonsense stuffs. Believe me they will dig every little thing out. They will try to exploit anythign for political gain. If the woman is in this country illegally she will be dealt with the laws. But somehow suggesting Obama has something to do with it is just ridiculous. Stop this kind of personal attack, I'm so sick of it.

11. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

OMG!!

OMG!! YA"LL THIS CHANGES THE TIDE OF THE ELECTION ALL TOGETHER!!!!!! MAYBE MCCAIN WILL WIN NOW!!!!!!!

not, McCain has lost guys and gals, sorry to break it to you. Now all you have to look forward to is a successful assassination attempt or 2012?????? :nopity:

12. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

You libs are so funny. This story, which is not being covered by the main stream press, comes out and the first thing you say is "I'm tired of these personal attacks", please...

There is no way a man running for President does not know about is Aunts status here. This is the one he mentioned about in his book. I know where all my aunts and uncles live and know there immigration status. This is another Obama and media cover up that will not be fully investigated.

Very curious how she got social services being an illegal. Can you say "Obama".

13. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Obama advised he was not aware she was in the country illegally per ABC. Sorry but I do not believe him but this will not cost him the election.

14. hey I dug some boogers out of my nose What kind of BS can the republican spin doctors make out of that?

15. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Well let me clear it up right now.

Liberals.

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

The next time Osama tells the truth will the first time.

17. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Leave the colored folks alone ya racists!!!

18. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

Uh, I don't know where all of my Aunts and Uncles are, or if they are all even still alive. Or if they are law-abiding citizens...lol. Knew where they were when I was a child, but I lost touch with many of them years ago. Mother had 5 siblings, Father 11. God only knows how many cousins I have!

If there is any dirt to be found on the canidates, their families or friends, you will hear it in the next 2 days! Ad Nauseum!

19. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

At least you're not as bad off as poor Obama. His daddy spread his DNA in every town from here to Kenya, and Obama doesn't even know all his brothers and sisters ...let alone his aunt.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I reported him! he is flaming and harassing. :hurray: