Looking for a graphic design student/professional

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by fairytopia, Oct 18, 2008.

1. fairytopia

fairytopia Active Member

I am in need a a graphic design student or someone in that field that does work on the side, that can recommend one to me. I need some illustrations drawn up that can be transferred into vector for screen printing or embroidery. I need about 5 illustrations, creative out of the box, someone with discretion and professionalism is what we are looking for. So if know anyone that would like to make a little extra cash for these projects please contact me.

2. kris

kris New Member

3. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

Sent you that PM with the information in it.

4. fairytopia

fairytopia Active Member

Thank you for your suggestions. I am just having a hard time finding one that fits my needs and budget....Thank you for responding

5. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

My sister-in-law is a graphic designer, I will send her an e-mail.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Go to the Cleveland Post Office and speak to Emilie.

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

So you want a raster drawing put into vector format....like CAD?

8. fairytopia

fairytopia Active Member

I need an illustrator that can format the drawings for me for print using vector and also can design creative logos.

9. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Good luck. We must be talking about different things.

10. fairytopia

fairytopia Active Member

graphic designer/illustrator

Thanks everyone for your help. If anyone out there knows anyone else, please send me a PM, or a link to their website or how to get in touch with them. I need a good illustrator for 5 or more original designs, and one that can translate my drawings to look professional as well for print. If there is anyone out there that can do it all including company logos, illustration and build a web site, please contact me!!! Thanks for your help!