OK, Barack....we'll be looking for results

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by EastOfRaleigh, Nov 4, 2008.

1. get it all fixed after this landslide victory. we'll be watching.

2. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

Even after the economy continues on it's downward spiral, the next terrorist attack on US soil, and the eventual civil war, it's all going to be the fault of the Republicans. After all, the freedom to speak the truth will disappear under King Obama.

Mike

3. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

BINGO!

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

So much Doom and Gloom. I don't see it that way.

5. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

King Obama? Um.. He is not a king; he is the president-elect. We have presidents in this country. :confused:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I cannot believe people actually think (and speak) this way...I hope you don't raise your kids like this. I didn't vote for McCain, but if he won, I wouldn't be speaking about him like that. I would just be hopeful that he knew what he was doing!

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Did you vote?

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Of course I did.

9. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

It took George W. Bush 8 whole years to screw things up pretty bad (although he managed to do some it in less than 4).

...so give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

10. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

I raised my step son to think for himself. He backed Obama. I also raised him to speak his mind. He's a vet who has put himself through college and has 2 degrees from UNC. I think my wife and I did a good job in raising him.

Mike

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Good.

12. CheerBearNc

CheerBearNc Guest

I did not vote Obama, but it is what it is. We all should embrace it reguardless- It is an amazing time in out American history. If he makes it better then great!!! All we can do now is hope for the best at this point.

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I did vote for him and I agree 100% with your statement. Its an amazing time in history indeed.

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Today is a wonderful day for America and her people. Embrace it instead of damning it.

and stop your :cry:

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm PMS'n :lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

After all the whining of the past 8 years from the Democrats?? We get to take a turn now. :lol:

Look, I sincerely hope I am wrong. Only time will tell. 8)

18. mnredsky

You're such a dork!!! I guess you can cry a little then.

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'm with her!

20. mnredsky

Our crying over the last 8 years has been beyond the democratic/republican divide. Believe it or not I've voted for a republican before, but Bush simply has ran us into the ground....:beathorse:

It's a new day .... let's ALL give thanks we are alive and come together to make it all work. :grouphug:

And HG.. I still love ya even when you're pmsn