A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a lovely Thursday............NOT! DS is home sick with a high fever and a terrible headache. Not sure what is up with that. :? We are supposed to go on a major field trip tomorrow, I hope he is better by then.

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

poor thing, I hope he feels better soon!

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Vitamin C .... Zicam ... OJ ... and some good knock em out medicine to make him sleep like a baby. Poor guy... I hope he feels better KD!!!!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, when your 9 year old boy voluntarily goes to bed and doesn't want to watch TV, you know he's sick! He's never complained much about a headache before, but this one has got him. Probably sinus, although he doesn't have much else in the way of symptoms. I feel bad for him too.

Thanks for the well wishes! :)

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

maybe the high fever is causing the headache. hope he feels better soon! :)

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Beautiful weather today and tomorrow. I just love it!

Sherry

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Glad it's still going to be beautiful tomorrow! I'd love to get out and work in the yard, but today I have an audit to get ready for. :evil:

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my leaf blower will see some action this weekend.:mrgreen:

9. Sherry A.

Uh, oh. I am sure you have all items needed and the financial statements are correct. You are the best for any organization.

Get out in the yard when you are done as it is a wonderful day!

Sherry

10. Sherry A.

Yep, on our end as well. Love the colors.

Sherry

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hopefully mine will too! But we have inventory starting tomorrow at noon at work, and hopefully won't have to come in for too long on Saturday. :?

12. KellBell

make SB crank her up! ;)

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't need SB... I gots my own leafblower. I got determined to be able to do it myself a few years ago. I didn't want to have to mess around with the pull start, and engine gas/oil mix... so I bought a plug-in one... I just have to use a really long extention cord! I have my own weed-eater too...

I'm special.. I know!

:jester:

SB needs to fix his "demolition experts" (read: the dog) food/water shelter that she took down the other night when she got excited and ran through it!

14. KellBell

LOL. I gots my own plug in weedeater and blower too!! LOL. I have a 'bum' shoulder, and the gas powered ones is too heavy for me to use!

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I am going to start building my Sleigh and reindeers!

16. KellBell

GIRL....I was just telling the gals here at work....I want so bad to put my christmas stuff outside this weekend. :p

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I know I am being patient.. I bought the pattern for the sleigh and deers last year and didnt have time to make them, I told dh last week to clean out the barn I was coming in to make them this weekend!

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time getting into the spirit yet. Maybe because I've had so much other stuff going on. Maybe after I get back from Costa Rica :)mrgreen:) it'll be easier! It will be different this year though, since we're not getting a tree. I've never not had a tree, but we're going to NY, so didn't see the sense in getting one. Just something more to spend money on, and we won't even be here to enjoy it! We'll still decorate though, and have our FUN annual Xmas party! :hurray:

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Oh man.... We are going to NY to this Christmas probablly for about a week, you HAVE TO still get a tree!!! Heck, even if it is one of those little ones...gotta have one..

20. KellBell

we travel every year at Christmas, but I am having a tree, as long as the kiddies are there. Maybe you could at least get a table top one w/ lights, for your small kiddies. They have some semi decent ones at Dollar General for $12.