A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL my main task is to spend all my money without working, and you dear daughter wouldn't be working. 8)

2. seabee

seabee Guest

damn girl you sharpened that edge while away, that was a good one. 8)

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

It's cold in here - my fingers are freezing!! Guess I need to do more typing to warm them up! :lol:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

(hg's hand out) Give to the needy :mrgreen:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

If you are as cute as the cat then you are already one step in the right direction. LOL I know your values and morals aren't an issue. 8):cheers:

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I post this only because.........well just read it.

German Medic's Account Confirms Hitler Had Only One Testicle

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454744,00.html

An extraordinary account from a German army medic has finally confirmed what the world long suspected: Hitler only had one testicle.

War veteran Johan Jambor made the revelation to a priest in the 1960s, who wrote it down.

The priest’s document has now come to light –- 23 years after Jambor’s death.

The war tyrant’s medical condition has been mocked for years in a British song.

The lyrics are: "Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty b****r, cut it off when he was small."

Until now there has never been complete proof Hitler was monorchic — the medical term for having one testicle.

But the document tells how Jambor saw the proof with his own eyes. In the account, he relives the horror of serving as an army medic in World War I.

He died aged 94 in 1985, but had told his secret to priest Franciszek Pawlar, who kept a note of their conversation.

Johan’s friend Blassius Hanczuch confirmed the priest’s account of how the medic saved Hitler’s life. He said: “In 1916 they had their hardest fight in the Battle of the Somme.

“For several hours, Johan and his friends picked up injured soldiers. He remembers Hitler.

“They called him the 'Screamer.' He was very noisy. Hitler was screaming ‘help, help.'

“His abdomen and legs were all in blood. Hitler was injured in the abdomen and lost one testicle. His first question to the doctor was: ‘Will I be able to have children?'"

Hitler’s genitals have long caused controversy. Some historians dismissed the “one ball” song as propaganda. But an alleged Soviet autopsy on Hitler backed it up.

Records show Hitler did suffer a groin injury in the Somme

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Random thought for the day.

I'd rather have the whole world pee'd off at me and be the barrier of bad news instead of watching everyone go down later.

To error on the side of caution has all new meaning to me today and it feels great!!

8. seabee

seabee Guest

what bad news are you going to bare. you removing the OG shirt to show the world your new look. :jester:

9. mnredsky

LOL!!! No bad news for my 4042 crew ....

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

You have bad news for us?? :confused::confused:

11. mnredsky

nope..... guess i should have typed it different the first time.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh now your saying I'm a retatrd that just isn't right being the political correctness girl. 8)

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Pheww...OK :mrgreen:

By the way, like the new avatar :jester:

14. mnredsky

well since you cannot spell re-My Friend maybe the title fits .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and I am FARRRR beyond political correctness .... if you only knew.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

well I figured you needed some help knowing a little about what you are talking about, so my spelling was a little off. I took one for the team and I'm not even on it. :jester:

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh here we go a wagon jumper, hold on so you don't fall off and get hurt.

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'd rather be a wagon jumper than a RE-My Friend. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Who knows maybe you are both, I know but I won't say. I learned not to call someone like me a ret-My Friend. It's not nice and it's hypocritical. have some :popcorn:

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]