A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

there is christmas music playing in the offices on both sides of me, as we speak. :mrgreen:

and you are not a mean Mom.

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

aww...Thanks. Sometimes we just need reminders from fellow moms..8)

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Take a deep breath, go lock yourself in the bathroom for 5 minutes and remember that this too shall pass! Your not a mean mom, your human!!

I get a little short of patience with my 9 year old on occasion, who doesn't?? :grouphug:

4. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

A Christmas CD warning. I picked up the "That's What I'm Talking About Christmas Music NOW" CD, or whatever it's called at Best Buy as it had a lot of the classics. I especially love the Temptations version of "Silent Night". Well I pop it in and it's NOT the version of the song everyone knows. What a crock of crap. Anyways, save your money. It's not all that otherwise either. Just listen to Channel 81 on Sirius for Christmas music 24/7.

5. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I love some Manheim Steamroller (SP?) Christmas Music, and TSO. It just lifts my spirits.:)

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If I had a dollar for every time I'd felt that way, or everytime I'd questioned a parenting decision I'd made, I'd be rich!

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.....now there is a savings plan idea!!! Maybe I will set up one of those big water jugs and start one.. :lol:

Thanks all!! :grouphug:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Trust me ladies, if there is one mother on this earth who never doubted her parenting or lost her temper with her kids i would be totally shocked or either believe they are dillusional. We are all human and we all make mistakes with our kids but thankfully they do grow up to be good decent people and do not think twice about our little slipups, actually i think they forget them, the only one that remembers is us:)

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

My fave Christmas CD is the Squirrel Nut Zippers. 101.5 has started their Christmas music.

10. Cleopatra

This is very true, every once in a while my parents express doubt or remorse and I always say "What are talking about? Look at me! I turned out great!" lol Of course there is always a whiner in the bunch, and out of five kids luckily we only have one. Of course, he was always a whiner.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

I didn't know you were my sister, dang

12. seabee

seabee Guest

yep 101.5 love some christmas carols my all time is Do you hear what I hear.

13. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I bet it is your favorite with all the voices in that head.
    :lol:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Dang dude you just don't know what its like to be a re-My Friend. but thats ok

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

It takes you an hour to cook minute rice huh?:jester:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats rice? Let me check with my friends on here, the old bittys they are pretty smart and I'm sure they can tell me.

17. Cleopatra

Reminds me of that episode of Life Goes On, when Corky got married and his new bride made mac n cheese, and forgot to boil the pasta.

18. Cleopatra

I took my son to see TSO last year, it was AWESOME!! What a great first concert for a kid.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

pretty cool for a parrot too, my little conure loves TSO, all i have to do is put the CD in and the bird just starts dancing like crazy - that is the only CD that she goes totally crazy over:lol::lol:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you should video that and put it on you tube. I would love to see it. :mrgreen: