A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yeah, but the before the crack version is pretty "thick".

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

is that really her?

wonder where the tattoo on her lower right arm went, from the before pic.....

she is truly scary.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

very very scary...

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Your post consisted of nothing but that statement and no reference to someones comments. Just thought you were getting philosophical on us! :)

Was a picture attached to that statement?

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

For some reason the original link didn't show. Whoops. You didn't say that. That explains my confusion. It's the Amy Winehouse before and after pic in which I referenced.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree, I wish she wouldn't have said No No to rehab.

To bad so many talented individuals have to resort to that crap.

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Same facial features on both pictures, and from the angle from the before to after picture you probably just can see the tatt in the after shot.

Craig

8. KellBell

there is no denying it's her....the nose gives it away, for sure. I just wondered about the tattoo's.....

is your dearly beloved on the road heading south?

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

or, one of the pics could be flipped.

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I didn't even realize there was supposed to be a picture, until C-mama said she couldn't see it. So I was just as confused as anybody! :confused::lol:

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

She's leaving Thursday morning early. Which leaves me all alone for a week or so.

Craig

12. KellBell

well technically with all those critters, you'll never be alone. :mrgreen:

13. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

This is terrible for the kid. At least there's no paralysis from the injury.

Spine injury ends career of UNC's Paschal

Chapel Hill, N.C. — North Carolina senior linebacker Mark Paschal sustained a cervical spine injury in the Tar Heels’ game Saturday against N.C. State, UNC announced Tuesday afternoon.

Paschal was examined on the sideline in the second half and had an MRI on Sunday. Based on the findings of his exam and the MRI, UNC's Sports Medicine staff recommended that he stop playing football because he could be hurt again.

Paschal is expected to make a full recovery with no long-term effects.

Carolina plays its final regular-season game at Duke Saturday.

“Our first concern is the health of Mark Paschal,” head coach Butch Davis said in a statement. “Our sports medicine staff has assured him and his parents that he will make a complete recovery. Mark has had a terrific senior season, has been a great leader for us and is on track to graduate in May. I appreciate how hard he has worked over the last two years to re-energize our program. Mark will continue to be an important part of our team for the remainder of the season.”

A middle linebacker from Charlotte, Paschal has not missed a game in his career, playing in 47 consecutive contests. He is North Carolina’s leading tackler with 103 stops, including 65 primary hits. This season, he also has 6.5 tackles for losses, two sacks, two interceptions, two pass breakups, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. He was voted a team captain this year.

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

15. browns rule

browns rule Guest

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Alrighty then...

OK, this financial crises has finally hit home with a lot of the fat arses around 40/42. The McDonald's dollar menu will become the 1.19 menu evidently come December. Further, only ONE piece of cheese per burger. Attention, fat, pathetic people. We MUST raise our voices in unison to fight this atrocity. Not really, never mind.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/26/mcdonalds-cuts-the-cheese-ups-their-prices/

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know, same here! That's why I put it under random. No time for it's own thread.

But, do you think they will start offering coupons in the future? BOGOs for their repeat customers?

<ducking and running>

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Oh why not!!

Nothing says I hope you have Merry Christmas like:
    "Here go get your snatch examined at this snazzy joint!"

All the Love, The Jones Family

Or

"The Holidays are a great time to check your STD status!"

XOXO,
    Ricky & Lynn