A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ho, Ho, Ho!

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Where is everyone this morning, out shopping???

I hope everyone had a good Turkey day! My apple pie was scrumptious! :hurray:

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Man, it really is quiet around here today! Guess I'll actually get a lot done today! I'm trying really hard to potty train, wish me luck everyone! This kid is VERY stubborn.

4. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I am right there with ya. My daughter will be 3 in Jan. and she has preferences over brand of diaper. She has NO interest in the potty at all.

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Mine turned 3 in Sept. My oldest was completely trained by his 3rd bday. My 2nd son I thought was difficult. He wouldn't go near the potty, and when he was 3 years and 4 months he finally did it. For a whole month me and his preschool (p/t) teacher worked with him and he got it. This one though, he just will not do it at all. I've had him on the potty 4X this morning, he's watched his brothers this morning go. As soon as I turned my back he went on the floor. I tell him to go get his diego undies and he points to his diapers. I don't know what else to do. I give him a ton to drink and set the timer, we clap when his brothers go, I've tried bribing him. He was almost trained this summer, then he just stopped going. We're driving to NY in 3 weeks, and I don't know if it would be better or worse for him to still be in diapers...But I still am sick of buying them!!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm home and get to sleep in my OWN bed tonight. :hurray:

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Stupid, ignorant, common people get on my nerves...esp. when their sole purpose is to say negative things and bring everyone else down. GGrrrr...:banghead:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Baby Koo makes 3. My oldest was NEVER this hard. HE was actually potty trained in about a week. Darnest thing I ever seen!

Baby Koo on the other hand has the cutest face when she tells me she's "tinkied" in her panties. That's stinked not pee either!:banghead: I've washed enough panties for a small army of barbies. :ack:
    But at daycare... she's a dream never misses a beat. She has to be torturing me for some reason.:neutral:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

What did I do or say now. LOL

10. PirateGirl

LOL not you! I read another thread and saw someone just trying to stir the pot...isn't there an age minimum to be on this board?

11. seabee

seabee Guest

there are those that enjoy stirring the pot, I had been guity of that a time or two if my memory serves me right. LOL.

12. PirateGirl

okay...so what you're saying is I should have replied, "Not you....this time!!!" :)

13. seabee

seabee Guest

There could be truth in that... This time LOL

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/4052871/

For you ACC basketball fans of the past 20 years you certainly remember Rodney Rogers from Durham, who played at Wake Forest University. He played 12 years in the NBA and made a reportedly 27 million over his career had a ATV accident over the weekend. As reported in the article there may be paralysis involved. They are apparently getting together a benefit for him.

It reminds me again when I think I'm having a bad day, my "bad" doesn't even come close to person with real problems like this gentleman. Get well soon #54.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
  15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

P-I-T-I-F-U-L

PORT GRATIOT, Mich. (AP) - St. Clair County authorities say an 87-year-old woman with Alzheimer's disease apparently was strangled by her 91-year-old husband, who then tried to kill himself.

Detectives are expected to talk with prosecutors this week about what charges to seek.

Sheriff's Sgt. Kevin Manns tells The Times Herald of Port Huron the man will undergo a psychological exam after he's cleared by doctors at Port Huron Hospital, where he's being treated.

Emergency personnel went to the couple's home at Sanctuary at Mercy Village on Thursday. There, investigators say they found the woman dead and the man with cut wrists.

The retirement community is in Fort Gratiot Township, about 55 miles northeast of Detroit.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=600bed67-f888-473a-bac7-ef5955824347

16. seabee

seabee Guest

he couldn't find kevorkian or whatever that doctors name was. Heck if my memory is right he died anyway.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

He is out on Parole as long as he promises not to assist anymore.

He made a run for Congress earlier this year.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Thanks thats right, dang CRS again, I wish I could control that better.

19. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I feel frisky!

Hubby's in trouble... reeooow!:twisted:

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

what's the link to your webcam?:jester::popcorn::hurray: