Need help deciding what dollhouse to buy!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Dec 3, 2008.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

I'm stumped.......I thought I had made up my mind when I went in to Toys R Us today. I went in with the full intention of buying my daughter the Imaginarium Glitter Suite wooden dollhouse but then I saw the Imaginarium Cozy Country Cottage dollhouse right beside it and loved that also. So......I went home to look up the reviews on the Country Cottage one and they were great just like the Glitter Suite reviews were great. I just want to see if anybody out there owns either of these or has just bought one of these and what they think of them. Thanks!!

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I brought my girls the "Loving family" by fisher price. That is what the asked for, for christmas.

3. browns rule

browns rule Guest

That is what she has now but we were looking for a bigger dollhouse for her barbies to go in. Thanks though.

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh...for barbies...my bad.

5. cristianna

cristianna Well-Known Member

I just bought my girls a Kidkraft AMY DOLLHOUSE with Lights and Sound. I bought in on ebay for a great deal! $115 with shipping!

Here my link from my purchase! You can look to see if the seller has anymore available or if there are any more on ebay.

I love this one because it has lights, sounds AND and elevator. I had an elevator in mine when I was little and wanted my girls to have the same :)

Hope this helps!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=110306420172

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Aww mannn....I want one of those!!! I have two boys though :? Hmmm...wonder if it would be cool to get that for me....oh, oh...I mean them 8)

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

LMAO! i was just thinking the same thing! we can get one and play barbies together! i had the barbie town house and luved it!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I had the Barbie 3 story townhouse too!!! :hurray:

and the pool. 8)

Barbie was hooked up!

9. CrazyFabulous

yes yes the 3 story one with the elevator thingie. and the barbie van!

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I hear ya Shar! I never get anything like this in my house! My oldest loves to cook and I bought him an Easy bake for his bday a few years back. He loves it, but my hubby wasn't too happy. It's still one of his favorite things though. That reminds me, he needs some more foods for Xmas...

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Chuck E Cheese made a Pizza Oven. I bought that for my son years ago, same functionality only more "manly".

12. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:hurray: ..ha, ha, ha...

OK..lets buy a 4042 barbie playhouse, we will get together and play barbies every weekend and have all have a few drinks :jester:

13. KellBell

LOL. how fun would that be. we could make Barbie do grown up things now....:p

14. seabee

seabee Guest

I will be Ken and take care of all these barbies well some :jester: running around the barbie hood. :cheers::twisted:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Never had one, but doesn't Ken have some issues, or does he use a strap on?

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Geez Hught remember what side you are on here. PG :jester::lol:

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My Barbie did some grown up things then!

18. KellBell

mine too. ;) me and my girlfriend, who I grew up with, that was my neighbor laugh about X rated barbie sessions to this day.

19. CrazyFabulous

yep yep! you know my barbies were trashy! ;)

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

My barbies all had mohawks.