A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

2. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Lord have mercy! Some people are just crazy. Back in Feb. of this year, another driver in the local area, felt each morning that she needed to inform my friend about her driving. Basically, this crazy women thought that my friend needed to let her child have the right of way each morning at this interchange, her child was driving her/his own car and mom would follow behind her/him, they were always at a stop sign, while my friend was in the flow of traffic and making a turn onto said road where they were stopped. This crazy women apparently was following her kid each morning and would yell/scream at my friend, who in turn had no idea what the h_ _ _ was going on. Weeks go by and this friend finally stops one morning and asked the crazy idiot what she was yelling about etc., basically she was ****ed off that my friend wouldn't let her child pull out in the flow of traffic, in other words give her the go ahead to enter into that busy road (never let others do your driving is my motto, they can't be trusted) my friend basically told her to get a life, that her kid should not have a license if momma was going to follow her/him and act like a fool (how embarrassing for the kid). This was back in Feb. and the women is still screaming at her, blowing her horn every single time she sees my friends car. Doesn't she know there are professionals out there that would help her with this anger issue. Geesh....get a life and move on woman.

3. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Ok that is like stalking and harassment and the lady doesn't sound right in the head. I'd have been calling the cops after it had happened a couple of times and gotten some sort of restraining order saying she couldn't be within yelling distance of your friend. What a pain. I'm surprised the kid didn't throw a fit and tell her to cut it out. Although it sounds like lord knows they might have, but might be scared of her. Yipes.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. Your friend should start videotaping her. Honestly, what an idiot. Does she think every other person on the road is going to roll out the red pavement for her child?

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

cheesecake for breakfast! YUM! isnt that horrible!

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm serving maragritas and some yummy stuff Kaci gave me tomorrow...I've been saving it to share!!!!

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey you changed the subject of crazy driver quickly, is it you?:jester::lol:

8. INTHEBUFF

My friend actually did call the JOCO deputy about her and they stated that there truly was nothing she was doing that was illegal at this point, but they'd have a deputy talk with her. If she is not following my friend around in her car or actually coming right up into her personal space they said she wasn't breaking any laws. Just an FYI for everyone, she lives off Winston Road, if your heading towards Clayton its the only nice subdivision on the left. Keep a watch out for this one, she's crazy as a mad hatter could be.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  9. INTHEBUFF

Can you imagine having a mother like this. Poor kid, either he/she is totally embarrassed by this being their mother or the apple didn't fall far from the tree, if ya know what I mean.:lol:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

JoCoSD might not be able to do anything, but I imagine a letter from an attorney would help... :)

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Talk to Wayne:jester:

12. colinmama

colinmama Guest

:iagree:

13. CrazyFabulous

Crazy fun friends are the best friends! :cheers:

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you calling me crazy or fun??? :p

15. CrazyFabulous

yes.....and hot and sexy!

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Get a hotel room.

17. KellBell

damn, how'd that gnat get in here?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  18. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey watch the language your on the kid friendly side. I might have to file a protest.

oh and that would be gnat... teacher

19. KellBell

ok GUM! it means soooo much coming from you!! thanks man!!

20. seabee

seabee Guest

Much better there age and beauty.